Game #2 - Name that Christmas Song Game

magickallight

A hint, then.

It was a piece I sang with my high school chorus for the holiday concert one year. I'll admit I never heard it anywhere else, but there should be sheet music for it.

I did some Googling. It's on a page that's broken so I can't see the other lyrics. But I'm gonna go with "Jingla Bell Jazz"???

Oy!

Considering I'm 41 years past high school graduation, can I admit that's the only line I remember?

While I found an instrumental Jingle Bells Around the Wirld, I'm positive this was called the sane thing. The line came from the section invoking Hawaiian/Polynesian style.

So, what do I do now? Come up with another lyric?

• Like 1

I did some Googling. It's on a page that's broken so I can't see the other lyrics. But I'm gonna go with "Jingla Bell Jazz"???

I don't recall it being called a jazz piece, but I won't argue. I would live a link to the broken oage, to see if anything else sounds familiar.

Oy!

Considering I'm 41 years past high school graduation, can I admit that's the only line I remember?

While I found an instrumental Jingle Bells Around the Wirld, I'm positive this was called the sane thing. The line came from the section invoking Hawaiian/Polynesian style.

So, what do I do now? Come up with another lyric?

If you are unsure of the title - post another line from a song that you know the title of. :)

Again, I'm pretty sure it was Jingle Bells Around the World for vocals, but I'll do another one.

Lyric: Forced him to land behind the enemy lines

(hint: it's my favorite, especially the 12 minute long version)

Snoopy Christmas

Lyric : That sleeping child you're holding is the great I am

Again, I'm pretty sure it was Jingle Bells Around the World for vocals, but I'll do another one.

Lyric: Forced him to land behind the enemy lines

(hint: it's my favorite, especially the 12 minute long version)

I looked up Jingle Bells Around the World, but all I could find was an instrumental version.

I hate it when there's something you can't find on the internet! It doesn't seem possible!

• Like 1

I hate it when there's something you can't find on the internet! It doesn't seem possible!

I know!  I asked on here a few years ago about a line from a Christmas song. I can only partly remember the one line, and can't for the life of me figure out the song.  It's bothered me for years, and every year I try searching online and it's never there.

It was a cowboy Christmas song, and the cowboy was out on the road and afraid he wouldn't make it home in time for Christmas. Santa finds him and says something to the effect of "Don't worry, partner, your house is on my way. And if you can hold on for 8 seconds, that's all it takes to get there on a sleigh".  I'm starting to think I made it up. If it's not on the internet, I must have, right? LOL

**Also, the results of this search are not always safe for work!  :eyepoppin  :gdblush:

Edited by Bopeep

I know!  I asked on here a few years ago about a line from a Christmas song. I can only partly remember the one line, and can't for the life of me figure out the song.  It's bothered me for years, and every year I try searching online and it's never there.

It was a cowboy Christmas song, and the cowboy was out on the road and afraid he wouldn't make it home in time for Christmas. Santa finds him and says something to the effect of "Don't worry, partner, your house is on my way. And if you can hold on for 8 seconds, that's all it takes to get there on a sleigh".  I'm starting to think I made it up. If it's not on the internet, I must have, right? LOL

**Also, the results of this search are not always safe for work!  :eyepoppin  :gdblush:

I think this is it!  https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/claywalker/cowboychristmas.html

• Like 1

THAT IS IT!  You know, I thought it was Clay Walker, and I've searched for Christmas songs by him, and never found it.  Thank you SO much!

A Baby Changes everything ( YES!!!!!! ) 

Lyric : If not for Christmas, by New Year's Night;

Please Come Home for Christmas (or Bells Will be Ringing)

Lyric: It's the time for play, it's a whipped cream day

Marshmallow World ( never heard these lyrics or song - had to google it - lol ) 

Lyrics : This is when we see all the angels Dancing in the sky above

It's a super cute song! :)

Answer: Dani and Lizzy - Dancing in the Sky

Lyrics: "He watched his son hang candy canes all made with red dye number three"