Game #1 - While we wait on ads - The Movie Quote Game

magickallight

Here is our first game to play while we wait on ads...

The rules: Share a movie quote from a Christmas movie and see who can guess it. Then they can share their favorite line from a Christmas movie for someone else to try and guess.

I will start with an easy one: "If I could work my will, every idiot who goes about with ‘Merry Christmas’ on his lips, should be boiled with his own pudding, and buried with a stake of holly through his heart!

Here is our first game to play while we wait on ads...

The rules: Share a movie quote from a Christmas movie and see who can guess it. Then they can share their favorite line from a Christmas movie for someone else to try and guess.

I will start with an easy one: "If I could work my will, every idiot who goes about with ‘Merry Christmas’ on his lips, should be boiled with his own pudding, and buried with a stake of holly through his heart!

A Christmas Carol.

Here's my quote:

"You're skipping Christmas. Isn't that against the law?"

Edited by msyves
  • Like 1

A Christmas Story!!!!  :)

??? "Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see."

Polar Express

Quote: Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn; the clean, cool chill of the holiday air; and an a**hole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer.

• Like 1

OMG - My FAVORITE movie: Christmas Vacation :)

Quote: “It’s Christmas Eve. It’s the one night of the year when we all act a little nicer, we smile a little easier, we cheer a little more. For a couple of hours out of the whole year, we are the people that we always hoped we would be.”

• Like 1

Answer - The Santa Clause

Silly snowmen, once they come to life they don't know nothing. Come to life?

Answer: Frosty the Snowman ⛄

Quote: I've been savin' this money for a divorce, if ever I got a husband.

That was a hard one! I love the movie - but somehow didn't remember that line! Answer: It's a Wonderful Life

Quote: “If you see a sign that says ‘Peep Show’, that doesn’t mean they’re letting you look at presents before Christmas.”

Elf :)

Quote: Those are my cookies!

Home Alone 2

Quote: They call him the Santa Claus Crook or the Santa Claus Crip or something like that. He robbed a lady out in the parking lot last night, called her a "ho ho ho" and kept on running.

Edited by msyves

Home Alone 2

Quote: They call him the Santa Claus Crook or the Santa Claus Crip or something like that. He robbed a lady out in the parking lot last night, called her a "ho ho ho" and kept on running.

LOL!!!!!!! Friday after Next -

Quote - You're skipping Christmas! Isn't that against the law

Answer: The Santa Clause (I did that without even looking it up - so proud of myself!) ;)

Quote: "Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas…perhaps means a little bit more!"

Answer: How The Grinch Stole Christmas

Quote: Rats. Nobody sent me a Christmas card today. I almost wish there weren’t a holiday season. I know nobody likes me. Why do we have to have a holiday season to emphasize it?