Game #1 - While we wait on ads - The Movie Quote Game

magickallight

Answer: How The Grinch Stole Christmas

Quote: Rats. Nobody sent me a Christmas card today. I almost wish there weren’t a holiday season. I know nobody likes me. Why do we have to have a holiday season to emphasize it?

Charlie Brown Christmas

Quote : I tell you Max, I don't know why I ever leave this place.

How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Quote: Where's my screwdriver and my plumber's helper? I'll open up his mouth and I'll shove it in.

A Christmas story

Quote : Ma'am, my feet are hardly touching the ground. I'm barely able to look over the counter. How can I make a reservation for a hotel room? 

Answer: Christmas with the Kranks

Quote: "Christmas is just about my favorite time. Ever since I was a little kid, I always felt like it was my own personal holiday."

Ernest Saves Christmas

Quote: That means Santa would have to take about 800 visits a second!

Answer: "Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas"

Quote: "You say you hate Washington's Birthday or Thanksgiving and nobody cares, but you say you hate Christmas and people treat you like you're a leper"

GOOD ONE..... GREMLINS

Quote: "You say you hate Washington's Birthday or Thanksgiving and nobody cares, but you say you hate Christmas and people treat you like you're a leper"

• Like 1

Yes.... The Preachers Wife - Forgot about this movie

Quote : Can't you just wave your hand, and like, Jedi mindtrick the cops ( one of my new favorites )

The Christmas Chronicles

Quote: The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear.

The Polar Express

Quote: Look, Charlie, let’s face it. We all know that Christmas is a big commercial racket. It’s run by a big Eastern syndicate, you know

Charie Brown Christmas 

Quote :NOW it was serious. A double-dog-dare. What else was there but a triple-dare-you, and then, the coup de grace of all dares, the sinister triple-dog-dare.

Charie Brown Christmas

Quote :NOW it was serious. A double-dog-dare. What else was there but a triple-dare-you, and then, the coup de grace of all dares, the sinister triple-dog-dare.

A Christmas Story

Quote: Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives. When he isn't around he leaves an awful hole, doesn't he?

A Christmas Story

Quote: Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives. When he isn't around he leaves an awful hole, doesn't he?

Its a wonderful life 

Quote : “It’s Christmas Eve and we are going to go celebrate being young and being alive.”