Which stores PM on BF?

Jaidensmom

We've had no trouble PM-ing at WalMart on BF, but the store must be in our town. They won't PM TRU, because the nearest one is about 45 min to an hour away. They also won't PM KM for the same reason. Still, it does save some running, and helps you pick up something that may be hard to get at KB for instance.

I love BF, but I can't imagine anything worse than KB. That store is hard to get around in on the best days.

Shirley

MY TRU has done it for the last two or three years for me, but others have said that they will not. I don't know if I just luck out with the cashiers that I get or if it actually there policy to do them. I know I love it. I go there first and it knocks off going to KB and trying to get some of the stuff at other stores. The only problem I have had is that sometimes they do not have the exact item as the other store and of course it doesn't work then.

As for KB I would not go there on BF for anything. Ours is in the mall and people are lined up for ever to get in the store. And because it is so small they only let 10 people in at a time. I feel bad for the people who work there. Everyone says all the customers there get so tired and start to get nasty at everyone. I will stick with my TRU, JCPenney and Target... and WM at the very end.

Thats odd, because I love my KayBee. Your're right though, they only allow 10 people at a time but the organization on BF is amazing. I get in and out within 20 minutes. I go super early because of the very reason (small store). BUT for the past 4 yrs, they have the most items I want. My sister runs to Walmart for me and my mom goes to Toys R Us. I go to KayBee first, then race to help my mom at Toys R Us. The past 2 years, Toys R Us opens at 5:30 instead of their advertised 6am. Im thinking to compete with KayBee. They are right by each other

Menards will price match for certain Items. They do not pm for tools, christmas items or % off. One thing that Menards does is if you buy something from them a week before BF and the item you bought is on sale they will reimburse you for the sale price. So in other words you don't need to do the buy/return/rebuy thing because they will give you the sales price. BUT make sure you have your receipt. Last year I bought my hubby some tools ten days before bf, when the ad came out I was a little disappointed because I paid alot for the tools, but the ad had them at a much cheaper price. I took my receipt on BF and they paid me the difference. That gave me a little more money for bf. LOL.

Last year, my Circuit City store would not PM at all on Friday. For 2 day sales, I was able to go back on Saturday and get them to PM but I was not allowed to get any of the BB Friday morning sales at all. As I have a CC 10 minutes from my house but the nearest BB is 40 minutes (and I had no intention of going there), this really pissed me off, since I wanted the Simpsons DVD they had on sale.

I'm not sure if CC would have PM'ed their own stuff. I guess you could have returned and rebought it (which you generally would have to if there was a rebate on it, anyway).

As for KB I would not go there on BF for anything. Ours is in the mall and people are lined up for ever to get in the store. And because it is so small they only let 10 people in at a time.

Yes, for some reason KB always has long lines at my mall (not that I have ever been there at the time when it opens). One year, my wife was going to the mall for some other stuff (Disney Store had a beanie my daughter wanted) and I asked her to go to KB to get a car racing set that was on sale. It was AWFUL, she said the line went to the back of the store! But she got it anyway. Of course, then we returned it :-(.

There are 2 KB's within driving distance to me. One is in the mall and the lines are horrible. It gets to a point where people are placing their items in clear plastic bags and waiting in a line that goes way out of the store. DH went last year and while he was there my niece and I went though Penney's, Disney and got breakfast.

Wal-mart was great though - had everything I wanted and I had no trouble getting checked out. Now I'll have to look through and see if I need anything PM'd before I go.

Nikki

:clapping: I called WM Corp offices this AM just to make sure they would PM BF ads. Lee said they would. So, I am off to WM (our 24 hour store) about 3am and shop for all comp ads and then at 6am hit the WM deals. I know I'll be able to bypass TRU. BOY I CAN HARDLY WAIT :2wiggle:

I didn't know Walmart PMd on BF. I just may bring my KayBee and other ads to the store. I think I'll go on Thanksgiving (mine is open) and make sure the items are sold there and just make one trip there. Would make like a lot easier come BF. Plus, its 24 hours so I don't need to freeze at another store!

FYI: CC will not PM any BF prices from anyone unless the sale will last the entire week. Any X Hour sales will not be honored, or anything with "Limited quantities"

Will they honor their 30 day price guarantee? I plan on buying a digicam from CC...the only question is whether or not to wait until BF to see if they have a sale on it. I was wondering if I could buy it now and then get them to refund the difference if it's one of their BF specials.

:clapping: I called WM Corp offices this AM just to make sure they would PM BF ads. Lee said they would. So, I am off to WM (our 24 hour store) about 3am and shop for all comp ads and then at 6am hit the WM deals. I know I'll be able to bypass TRU. BOY I CAN HARDLY WAIT :2wiggle:

Woah, so 24 hour walmarts will PM competitor ads before the other stores open? Do they start that at midnight? I may have to rethink my decision to never set foot in a Walmart again... after all, I'm not helping them take over the world if they lose money on me. :)