Kohl's Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

that was adorable...someone messed with my account and tried to order themselves a vacuum. I have all their info on my account, maybe I'll send them a nice Christmas Card for their effort in causing me issues using my own card and online account.....grrr

Oh my....

How would that have happened??

Ordered the obligatory yearly The Big One Throws.  I just cant help it!  The price is amazing and my DD is always having sleepovers...lol. 

Also bought The Big One Gel Foam topper for the bed. Bought one last month on sale for the guest bedroom and DH wanted one for us now...lol.   DH some texting gloves since he kept taking his older leather gloves off the other night to use his phone and myself a cross body purse. Used the %0ff and rewards bonus and got out for under $60 and 30 minutes! !   Cant ever beat that Whoo Hoo !

Alright, so Kohls shopping is now on pause for the BF season.....for now.

• Placed 3 separate $54-$58 orders (using HOME10 & THANKS20) last night shipping to PA. All still in fulfillment; $45 KC received.
  • 1 order for $107 being shipped to me. Already shipped. ETA 11/29 (that's a really long time....); $30 KC received.
  • Hallmark BB-8 ornament for some 60% off after discounts for in-store pickup (thought about it after the fact), was canceled earlier this morning due to being out of stock. They sent me a $5 KC to use by 12/31 for the inconvenience and I placed the order again to pick up in another store (5 minutes farther away) and with the $5 they gave me, my total out of pocket was about $1. That order is now Ready To Pickup.

Now to plan out to use my $10 in-store Thursday night and if I need another $60 worth of stuff to get to another KC. And then take DD6 & DS5 shopping next week to buy a gift for mom that they can pick out; and probably enough for them to pick something for each other, too.

• Like 4

Is your account attached to like a Kohls CC or something? Outside of that why would they try to use your account?

Bingo....when I was finally able to get the order to go through the fraud rep gave me different options for leaving a flag on account including suggesting I delete my credit card once order was processed.

Edited by tinkrbel

Bingo....when I was finally able to get the order to go through the fraud rep gave me different options for leaving a flag on account including suggesting I delete my credit card once order was processed.

Wow that majorly sucks. So sick of all these sc**my people and stealing others info.

We need a band of ninja hackers to take them all out :)

• Like 1

I am wanting one of the Fitbit's, when do the doorbuster's usually go online?

This is the first year the doorbusters have been available online. So we'll need to keep checking and see. Some are already available, I was able to get the gel memory foam mattress pads for the doorbuster price yesterday. Brad posted a link to the press release that kinda made it sound like it might be the same time the stores open... But it wasn't very specific.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Both my orders are shipped, nothing was cancelled, hooray. :)

A lot of what I got was in preparation for my boys going to college next fall. And of course the "obligatory blankets".

I also was finally able to get my daughter the memory foam gel mattress pad thing. I've missed them in store the last two years.

I plan on using my Kohl's cash on converse (since the sale will still be on next week, and no coupons are allowed), and a train table that just won't go back to the price it was in August!

• Like 3

16 of my 21 items have shipped...in, get this, 12 different packages!!!! (I know it doesn't help that I have 4 different shipping orders, but that's not 12 orders)  9 of those going to PA; my poor in-laws. I told MIL she can make a fort for FIL with all the boxes....and then I remembered they mostly all come in those white plastic bags.  :bs:  so, now no fort.

• Like 3

The obligatory Big One throws!!!! Hilarious but so true. I ordered two more for myself! I can't help myself!

Too funny! I get them every year too! A month or so ago they were advertising low prices no coupons needed, similar to bf deals, on tv.  I figured I'd check the throw prices just for fun.  Well they had them for 9.99. They had zero coupons available, but I found that if you signed up for text alerts you got a 15% off. I ended up ordering 12 back then for us, babysitter gifts and teacher gifts. Last year I had some trouble getting some of them delivered when I ordered the week of bf. One was never delivered until half way through Dec so I figured this would save me some headaches.  I did end up ordering one more for my husband too when the sale went live Sunday night and it was actually delivered today already! Most of my other items I picked up in the store yesterday but that print wasn't available.

• Like 2

Too funny! I get them every year too! A month or so ago they were advertising low prices no coupons needed, similar to bf deals, on tv. I figured I'd check the throw prices just for fun. Well they had them for 9.99. They had zero coupons available, but I found that if you signed up for text alerts you got a 15% off. I ended up ordering 12 back then for us, babysitter gifts and teacher gifts. Last year I had some trouble getting some of them delivered when I ordered the week of bf. One was never delivered until half way through Dec so I figured this would save me some headaches. I did end up ordering one more for my husband too when the sale went live Sunday night and it was actually delivered today already! Most of my other items I picked up in the store yesterday but that print wasn't available.

Yep! I ordered some during that sale for the same reasons! Gave my daughter hers for her birthday a few weeks ago. And found out yesterday she still wants one for Christmas, like every year! So I may use my $10/10 in store coupon for that. Because mama still insists on going ever year instead of ordering online.
  • Like 2

Yep! I ordered some during that sale for the same reasons! Gave my daughter hers for her birthday a few weeks ago. And found out yesterday she still wants one for Christmas, like every year! So I may use my $10/10 in store coupon for that. Because mama still insists on going ever year instead of ordering online.

Yes, my kids want them every year too! They both have at least 2 and they still steal ours! haha

Ugh, the $10/10 coupon. Hate going in there on bf, but gotta use that free money!  Not sure what I'll get though. Prob just try to find something for around $10 and skip the KC. I already have $45 with the 2 orders I placed the last 2 days, and I'm hoping to get the Fitbits and Chi when they go online Thursday. Those will rack up a bunch of KC as well as my cc. :/

• Like 1