Giveaway: Win 1 of 10 Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

I have been BF shopping for as long as I can remember. My mom did and brought me, earliest BF memory is 33 years ago.

I will spend this year, but only because I have less most lol!

I prefer the thrill and instant gratification of in person BF shopping, but AmazonPrime is the second best alternative.

Always me and my mom, but my daughters have started coming too.

Other than start time I would change back to giving "gifts" to the first group of folks in line - loved all the stuff we used to get ;)

1. About 12 years

2. Plan on spending about the same as last year

3. I do plan on shopping online also for Black Friday this year

4. I only shop with one person on Black Friday and thats my husband

5. I think stores could do better about where they place their Black Friday items

Edited by love2behappy

1. Approximately how many years have you been shopping on Black Friday? My sister and I have been doing Black Friday for at least 15 years now.

2. Do you plan to spend more, less or the same amount of money during Black Friday week this year? I will probably spend less this year, there just isn't a lot of stuff that I need.

3. Do you plan on shopping online during Black Friday week this year? Yes, we will probably do more online shopping and spend less time in the field.

4. How many people do you plan on shopping with on Black Friday this year? Just me and my sister, as usual. We've tried to take others, but it usually doesn't end up so well. They think we are crazy.

5. If you could make stores change one thing about Black Friday besides opening times, what would it be? Make the sales for something we really need. I can only buy so many pajamas and TV's.

1. Approximately how many years have you been shopping on Black Friday?

20 years

2. Do you plan to spend more, less or the same amount of money during Black Friday week this year?

It'll depend on what is in the ads this year.

3. Do you plan on shopping online during Black Friday week this year?

I usually shop online. Probably will this year as well.

4. How many people do you plan on shopping with on Black Friday this year?

Possibly 2

5. If you could make stores change one thing about Black Friday besides opening times, what would it be?

I hate rebate forms!

12 years

2. Do you plan to spend more, less or the same amount of money during Black Friday week this year?

Less bc I don't need anything [emoji12]

Most definitely Amazon

7ppl

5. If you could make stores change one thing about Black Friday besides opening times, what would it be?

Walmart and there disorganization

10 years

Probably about the same.

Most definitely Amazon

5 people

More organization possibly hand out tickets for most things to avoid fighting.

A1: 20+ Years

A2: Probably less as we have our major electronics already

A3: Yes we normally do some of our shopping online

A4: 3 others

A5: Walmart needs to have a better system, all the years of pain and crazy have got to stop

- This year will be (I think) 25 yrs!

- Depending on the deal, possibly the same as last year, since this is the day I finish shopping for Christmas and wait/ save for this.

- Probably not, I like the thrill of going to the store and actually see the product! (and I hate returns from online shopping).

- probably just one, my daughter.

5. If you could make stores change one thing about Black Friday besides opening times, what would it be?

- to allow price matching, so you don't have to be at three store at once.  :runaway:

Thank you!

Time for another t-shirt contest!

To be eligible, just reply with answers to these 5 questions:

http://i.gottadeal.com/main/images/merch/2015design.png

1. Since 2001

2. Probably about the same.

3. Yes

4. 7-8

5. NO CARTS

1. Approximately how many years have you been shopping on Black Friday?     6 years...and according to the other post, probably considered a newbie  :cool: 

2. Do you plan to spend more, less or the same amount of money during Black Friday week this year?   Less

3. Do you plan on shopping online during Black Friday week this year?   probably

4. How many people do you plan on shopping with on Black Friday this year?  1

5. If you could make stores change one thing about Black Friday besides opening times, what would it be?   Pass out flyers for doorbusters before the store opens so you know if you have it or not, like Best Buy does, great system they have.

more

Yes

1 or 2

Order - they need to provide what it takes to have order - security, more of sale items, whatever.  I remember the brawls for cabbage patch kid dolls - it's stupid to FIGHT, TRAMPLE, and forget our humanity for stuff.  nouns.  I am rarely in the midst of a throng of shoppers since there isn't one thing that means more than my morals.

Time for another t-shirt contest!

To be eligible, just reply with answers to these 5 questions:

Deadline for entering is 9pm EST on November 3rd. Winners will be announced on November 4th.

As always, if you've won a shirt you are not eligible to win another.

Good luck to all! :)

1.  I have been Black Friday shopping for 16 years

2.  I plan to spend about the same this year as last year.  I have already gotten some things.  I am going just for the fun of it really.

3.  I may do some shopping online in addition to physical shopping.

4.  I tentatively have 4 people going with me.

5.  I wish Walmart would change the way they do big ticket items.  I wish they would hand out tickets or wrist bands then let you walk around until it was time for the sale to start.

1.  Been shopping about 23 years I think

2.  Spending less this year since I had to move

3.  No plans for online shopping

4.  I usually go by myself but if DD wanted to come I'd let her

5.  Have BF training for their employees so everyone knows where everything is and whats going on, not just a few

1. Approximately how many years have you been shopping on Black Friday? 14 years

2. Do you plan to spend more, less or the same amount of money during Black Friday week this year?  About the same, less items just higher priced stuff

3. Do you plan on shopping online during Black Friday week this year? Both 

4. How many people do you plan on shopping with on Black Friday this year? 3

5. If you could make stores change one thing about Black Friday besides opening times, what would it be? Have more items available

1. Approximately how many years have you been shopping on Black Friday? 15 years

2. Do you plan to spend more, less or the same amount of money during Black Friday week this year? Less

3. Do you plan on shopping online during Black Friday week this year? Both

4. How many people do you plan on shopping with on Black Friday this year? 4

5. If you could make stores change one thing about Black Friday besides opening times, what would it be?

Be more organized