Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2015

Brad

hmm....supervisor said 1 store was 70% off yesterday but my mom wnet to another today and said it was 50% only. Sent my mom to the one we made out good at last year to check inventory/price so I can be there 1st thing tomorrow. If it doesn't go 70% tomorrow I'll probably miss it since I'm flying out of town bright and early at 6am Thursday.

70% off costumes and decorations.  Still 30% off food/candy items.  Weird.

Dollar spot is 70%.  Found tubes of super glue for .30 and full size hand soap for .30.  

Garden items 70%.  Bought two HUGE urn style planters originally $60 for $18 each.

Our dollar spot is still 50% off. I scanned. Halloween is 30/70.

Halloween was 70/30 here yesterday .  

Black square dollar spot stuff was 70 and back with the rest of the Halloween stuff.  I've never seen that before, but I live in a new area.  Wondering if that means $ spot will actually go 90% this year.  Got some hand soap, some pump paint, and some gift bags for .30.

I checked the inventory checker for a couple things the night before the 70% and around 8:45 west coast time it was showing 70% though just a few hours earlier it was showing 50%.  I was tempted to drive out to target, but didn't.  If I see that for 90% though I might drive over there that late.

The only hidden find was some glow in the dark nail polish.  There was still an endcap display that they had missed.  Otherwise this store did a reeeealy good job at clearing stuff out of the regular aisles.  I'll try a different store for 90%.

I've noticed my stores doing a lot better job clearing the regular items of holiday stuff on clearance.  I used to find all kinds of stuff they missed and now, nothing.  Trying a different store today in hopes of finding something but not holding out much hope!  Luckily I already got the candy I needed 75% off the day after Halloween at CVS so at least I'm not looking for that.  :)

I was 90/70 here. Only went to one store. 

Found more Sinful Colors nailpolish for .19.  Had plain glow in the dark, one greenish with little spiders in it, one blueish with moons in it.  DPCI: 052061685, 052061686, 052061689

Scotch decorative/washi tape skulls and spider webs for .20.  240430164

Pretzels (had witch broom w/ pretzel on the package) for .59   071040067

Found a Kylo Ren lightsaber that one of the kids had wanted for $1.50   240114587

Betty Crocker Maple bacon cookie mix .59     261120426

Decorative tray for $1.50  240430788

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question for the experienced and knowledgeable Target shoppers.... In store the Cetaphil Oil control moisturizer I want to get my daugther is $16.xx.   Online Target.com  its $11.99 with pickup in store.     I have a $3 MQ coupon.  If I order online and pay (as you have to) can I bring MQ coupon into store to customer service and when I pickup moisturizer I can have them take off the coupon? Or will they say sorry no coupon allowed.             Also, why is there such a price difference in store to online? Will they price match their own site?

Hmmm...looks like it's doable. From targets Faq online:

We’ll match the price if you buy a qualifying item at Target, then find the identical item for less at Target.com, select online competitors, or in Target’s or a competitor’s local printed or digital ad. Price matches may be requested at the time of purchase or price adjustments within 14 days of purchase. The full list of online competitors is available online or at Guest Services. Some exclusions apply.

Manufacturer coupons will be applied after the price match is made. Target coupons and Cartwheel℠ offers can’t be applied with price match.

I called customer service and they told me to get item from floor and bring it to the customer service desk and they would match the Target online price and accept the MQ coupon.   They gave me a reference number in case there was any problems.  Man was so nice and helpful.     Went to Target. Got item. Originally $16.xx item.    They price matched.  $11.99.  Used $3 MQ coupon. And used red card for an additional 5%.   Very  happy with Target !

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...