Target.com Black Friday Sale Discussion Thread

Brad

Just got 2  of the Element 29inch TVs - thought I wasn't going to make it since I had saved my credit card info incorrectly and it logged me out after multiple attempts to pay but it finally went through. My shopping is COMPLETE! Will hit the store later in the day Friday just to see if there are any good deals that interest me

I was going for Xbox 360 kinect bundle. Sale price wouldn't show on PC so used the mobile app. Got to end of checkout and it changed price back to normal as it processed!

Checked out again at sale price and canceled full price order (but had to switch cc's because my bank thought it was suspicious.)

Now back to bed

Still waiting on the 40" Element TV.

There are two on the website. One is 120Hz and the other is 60Hz the 60Hz seems to be the one in the ad...It's also more expensive (???).

Also if you read the 'balloon' it says 'Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.' It might not go lower. Kind of like the Xbox bundle is $349 online vice $329 yet you still get the $50 gift card.

Edited by bpr

Same here.

There are two on the website. One is 120Hz and the other is 60Hz the 60Hz seems to be the one in the ad...It's also more expensive (???).

Also if you read the 'balloon' it says 'Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.' It might not go lower. Kind of like the Xbox bundle is $349 online vice $329 yet you still get the $50 gift card.

Yes, I'm beginning to suspect the price on the 60HZ from the ad will NOT go lower. I'll keep trying.

Element 40 in .......GONE!   (well...one of them, lol)

I think people snagged it at $199....maybe they thought it was the $119 price, lol. I almost did when it dropped and had to think about it.

Edited by bpr

Element 40 in .......GONE!   (well...one of them, lol)

I think people snagged it at $199....maybe they thought it was the $119 price, lol. I almost did when it dropped and had to think about it.

Ridiculous. In the space of 2 seconds, they removed it from my cart, changed the price to $199 (not the ad price), and then claimed it sold out. What a racket.