Walmart.com Black Friday Sale Discussion Thread

Brad

Our Walmart rep emailed and said the sale might not go live online until midnight PST, but we'll keep the time on the tracker an hour earlier just in case.

This sucks.  I don't get these damn companies with their PST midnight starts.  I mean come on.  We have to stay up until 3AM for this damn things on the east coast.  People are still wide awake at midnight PST, might as well start EST even if it is 9pm on the west coast.  will not matter much.

Oh good. Thought I'd be organized and put my items on Walmart.com's list. Now when I try to retrieve it..."Sorry We're having technical difficulties and are looking into the problem now.". Hope this is not a sign of what's to come later! ;-)

Our Walmart rep emailed and said the sale might not go live online until midnight PST, but we'll keep the time on the tracker an hour earlier just in case.

Ugh. Maybe they will decide against that. I need something from both walmart and target. I may be on my tablet and computer at the same time.

Why would something go "out of stock" just before the sale starts? Been refreshing the page for a certain XBox game, first it was at the higher price, now it shows out of stock without ever going to the sale price. Makes no sense, unless they don't really have any, but are just advertising them.

Yeah, it's the infinity I'm watching for too. I have an email from Disney with all the Infinity prices everywhere - the Marvel bundle is supposed to be 37.99 at Walmart, but it apparently already sold out while priced at $50 something. Unbelievable. It's still showing available for all the other systems.