Walmart.com Black Friday Sale Discussion Thread

Brad

got cookware, sewing machine, cellphone, jogging pants and portable hard drive.

Couldnt get 50 inch TV-218.00.or the 8.97 mouse.......:(

Sure dont want to go fight the crowd for a mouse......

Happy Little Shopper going to bed now.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !!!!!

what am i doing wrong I cannot find the BF SALE when I go on their website it's taking too long to look up every little thing why isn't there just some link that says Black Friday items that are available now on the Walmart site what am I missing HELP Edited by allshoppedout

Nabi 2 Nickelodeon was marked down to $99 like the ad said but saying check your local store.

Then Nabi 2S (improved screen) got marked down to $99 and was available to order online. Score!

Thanks for the heads up. I was also trying to get the Nabi but like you it kept saying check your store.  I was able to get the Nabi 2S thanks to you so THANK YOU!!!!

Got all mine at 2am. centeral only problem I had was it wouldnt take my visa card kept saying something about verifty visa couldnt process. So i had to add a dift payment method and I used my mastercard. I was panicking ALOT that it was taking me so long. Anyone else have problem using their Visa cards? Because my mom couldnt use hers either. But got 3 monster high dolls 5.00, Lil girl pj's the doc mc stuffins bike 19. and I got the laptop for 550. and the 800 thread sheets for 25.00 each

So overall I was happy with walmart as long as nothing gets cancelled,

oh and then Mastercard did contact us at 2:15 am for a fraud alert> lol 

Yeah the $1.96 and 3.96 movies I wanted never went past check your local Walmart. I wonder if Walmart took too much of a hit last year with everyone getting the cheap dvds online and getting the shipped to store for free. Hopefully they keep them on sale after BF until they are gone like they did last year then I can just pick up what i need thats left while im getting groceries Monday. Last year they had bins of them for a week or two after until they were all gone.

Edited by Tigger97498
  • Like 1

Frozen was in-store only.

Got lots of sleepwear.

Got Hungry Hippos

Had to tack on an extra small appliance to get to $50 so I didn't have double my total price just for shipping...

No troubles with checking out; I used Discover Card.

The site was painfully slow last night!!!

I wasn't really prepared for WM.com as I was shopping other sites for my bigger deals and finding and adding the $4.50 PJs was like pulling teeth. Between searching, picking the color/character, then the size, then adding to the cart, then closing the cart to continue shopping; each one took about 5 minutes total.  I thought for sure I'd lose ALL the PJs by the time I checked out (around 3:15 CT).

Walmart had tons of cancellations on the dvds last year if I remember correctly. I'm still half expecting my stuff to be cancelled and then theyll try to charge for shipping if order goes under 50 with cancellations im sure.

I am expecting the cancellations, but definitely not expecting them to charge for shipping if it drops below.  They have to ship the items from different warehouses usually anyway.

I was able to make three separate purchases last night with very few issues. First included Disney Infinity for Xbox One, Divergent Blu Ray, and a bath math... $50.xx and free shipping. Second, several Blu Rays and DVDs, none of of really cheap ones were available, but I got some things like Rio 2, Peabody and Sherman, new Transformers, etc. for $91.xx. Third, the $25 Vtech train toy, 7 camo hoodies, a Spider-Man plush, a kid's bow and arrow set for $25 (on son's list for $50, so I was excited to see this unexpected deal!), and one Blu-Ray, Wrath of the Titans for $7... $134.xx. The first two went right through (although I had to enter my verified by visa password), but third was denied (suspected fraud, I assume). I went through PayPal, though, and it was fine. Now the only things I'm after are cheap movies. :)

That's terrible.

Mine hasn't been cancelled yet.

Hope it doesn't get cancelled.

I have mine ship to store - expected availability Dec 2nd I think. Was yours set to deliver to your home?

Mine was also ship to store with a expected date of Dec 2nd. Hope yours doesnt get canceled.