Black Friday T-Shirt Status Update Thread

Brad

This was the reply that I got from Represent after 12 AM last night. Its funny how their website says answers in 24 hrs but email says 72. As to the "auto reply" , I DID NOT get and auto reply and all  Brad(as far as I know) got was a "aww? NO!".I do believe this company is reputable but just doesnt give a crap about the "little" order till you start giving them grief...Thanks again Brad ...YOU ROCK.

Thanks so much for reaching out! As mentioned on our auto reply, emails take up to 72 hours to be answered because of the heavy volume.

These shirts were shipped today (on time) and you should see scans in the next 24-48 hours. Domestic orders should definitely be delivered in time for 11/26.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Jennifer

Got this message:

Hi Brad,

I work with a lot of the big sellers on our platform. We've looked into the shipping status and they have all been shipped out on Wednesday. It usually takes a couple days for tracking to show up. All of your domestic buyers should definitely receive by Black Friday.

I didn't even bother washing it......yet.  I've worn it at night for the last few nights :)  Wash it this weekend, and get it all set for Kohl's.com on Monday, probably some stores on Wednesday, the big Menards reveal, and Thursday night into Friday morning shopping.

I gotta wear it now because it gets hidden under 4 layers of clothing and coats when you shop in WI.

• Like 1

I got a shirt and goodies in the mail today - didn't realize I had actually WON something but THANK YOU!!!

I got your address from bigjimslade from one of the webcasts. If you didn't actually win a shirt, consider yourself very lucky...

• Like 1