Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2012

Brad

Leaving my store now. Still 70%. Marksown lady said no 90%...straight to salvage

Unless she was salvaging it at the time you talked to her, I'd check back. We've had them say this before. The only stores that usually salvage it without going to 90% generally have had next to nothing left. Not that it never happens in a few stores, but it is rare. Usually it is because the manager is fed up and wants to stock the new merchandise.

Shawnee Mission Pkwy Target in Shawnee was at 90%. Not much left but got a lot of gift bags and some onsies and dog toys. Boots were only 30% and toys were marked 30% but I would say over half were 50%. selection was really good. Two aisles. I am curious to see if next Thurs will be the day they go to 70% or two more weeks......

Omaha still 70%. Some of the hba sets were now 30%. The air wick, febreeze Palmolive stuff was 50%. Toys mostly 50%. They were marking down some storage stuff lime green and navy to 30%. Lots of shoes and boots 50%. Lots of purses too ranging from 30-70%. Those amaryllis pots were 70%.

I found a set of queen sheets Xmas set I was happy about.

Florence, SC store was still 70% and they had a ton of stuff left. Not much really good stuff though. Lots of people on a different Target deal website are reporting 90%, so I guess that blows the no 90% rumor. And the ones that are 90% today went 70% last Friday and the ones that are still 70% went 70% last Saurday. So, I'm hoping since mine didn't go 70% until Saturday, that mine will go 90% tomorrow.

I did go ahead and get the Archer Farms pumpkin pie spice coffee b/c it was the only one left and was only $1.49. Sooo glad I did b/c it is to die for!!

90% off Christmas here in Western MASS! :D Finally! Stocked up in case they never go 90% again! :gdparanoid:

Hidden Deals:

###087-061-752 - Cars Squinkies .49 (the ones with the little ramp with 4 characters, they have different series)

Scissors

###081-060-867 ScotchTape .20

Princesses .49 (Ariel was the only one i could find)

###086-061-359 Barbie with carrot nose (small barbie) .49

###087071337 Hotwheels .49 (Tree and snow on side of box, i believe there was 5 in one package)

Bagged Lego .34

Matchbox Cars .39

Yada Yada (small one)

Reynolds Wrap (tree in corner)

Also, alot of the gift sets that were 90% like a BBQ Grill Utensil Set $1.99 at 90% off was in with the regular grill sets, the tape measures were in with tools, and mens boxers were in the men's area with some other odds and ends that were 90% off gifts from Christmas!

GOOD LUCK!

I wish I could figure out how attach a photo of the tape.

### Scotch Giftwrap tape, 550 in. $0.20

### Scotch Magic tape, 550 in. $0.20

### Scotch pop-up handband dispenser $0.20

### Scotch pop-up dispenser refills $0.20

anything special on the packaging t help us, I looked at the tape yesterday and nothing really stood out....

just checked two of my stores here in Jacksonville. They were both still 70% One was picked over but the other still had a ton of stuff left. Shoes are still only 30% here. It looks like the entire shoe section is being clearanced, lol. Lots of activity in the toys section. Hoping it will be next week or I'm going to look like an idiot to the people I have told. :tongue1:

I saw on another Target forum that some of the Lenticular kids puzzles were on clearance but were not marked. I checked and sure enough, they were priced at 5.04 but rang up 1.19. The Dr. Suess, Barbie and Princess ones were the ones I found at that price. I told another Target shopper about us here on GD. Hopefully she will join in the madness that is Target clearance :cheesy:

The small legos next to the register, the only one I found yesterday ringing up I think $1.19 (was $3.99) was Lego Harry Potter, ages 6-12, red on top #30111 34 pieces, sorry can't fiind my receipt for target's #'s.

The Harry Potter polybag should ring up $1.19 and there is a Kingdoms one (archery set) that should ring up $1.04 (it started at $3.49 instead of $3.99).

Brent

Anyone's toys go 70% off today? I just saw a blogger write that their store went 70% off on the clearance toys? I totally cant get out today and was not expecting it until next week!

Nope, they didn't at the 2 stores I went to. There were a bunch of employees consolidating though. I did find a few random toys at 70%, but only a few

Still stuck at 70% in Bangor, ME! I was told again today that it would NOT be going to 90%, but salvaged. Four packed aisles full, cannot imagine they would salvage it all?? But, it is strange that it would stay at 70% for seven days...

anything special on the packaging t help us, I looked at the tape yesterday and nothing really stood out....

As I said before - look for the packages that have "$2.00" printed on the front. On the Magic (green) and Gift Wrap (purple) tape, it's just above a horizontal line on the right side.

I tried to post this earlier from my phone but I don't see it (hopefully it's not posted in some random forum). But, the Ward Parkway Target marked ALL of the clearance toys to 70% off today!! I wasn't even there to check on that...just checking on Christmas and happened to see one markdown person in a toy aisle. Sure enough she was marking everything 70% off. Pretty soon the rest of the markdown team showed up and they marked ALL of it. It was awesome. There was pretty much no one shopping other than my friend that I called and a couple of people who happened upon it.

Sadly the selection wasn't great overall. NO Legos...not one single set was even marked down at all. But I found a few things and depending on what you are looking for you might find some good deals. Here is what I got!

Squinkies: $1.57

Tinkerbell Doll: $4.48

Orbeez Mood Lamp: $4.48

Matchbox Ship/Shark: $11.68

Matchbox Squid Set: $5.98

Motorbike: $2.83

Tiny Dino: $.74

Disney Princess big set: $9.98

Disney Princess Baby in a Bath Set: $5.98

Strawberry Shortcake Set: $5.98

Also, all of the camping clearance was 70% off...picked up a portable table for $20.98. Saw tents, sleeping bags, inflatable mattresses, and more. The sporting goods were also 70% off...motorized vehicles for kids, scooters, various balls and sporting equipment, and a few sets of golf clubs for $40. SO much stuff.

This store is remodeling so I think they are marking it all down early to get rid of it. But it was certainly my lucky day!!!!

Side note on the Christmas clearance...talked to a manager and she said that she was surprised that it didn't go to 90% off today, but that it is based on how much is left...so if your store has a ton left it may not be marking down for another day or two. But she was convinced that it WILL go to 90% off.

<b><font color=red>I wish I could figure out how attach a photo of the tape.</b></font color=red>

### Scotch Giftwrap tape, 550 in. $0.20

### Scotch Magic tape, 550 in. $0.20

### Scotch pop-up handband dispenser $0.20

### Scotch pop-up dispenser refills $0.20

When I find something that I want to share a photo of, I always just go out to Amazon or do a general google search for the item-- can be too time consuming to take a photo, download it, etc, etc, -- at least for my lazy self; after you've found the item photo via your search, right click and select copy image URL; come back to here, click on the little icon up at the top of the quick reply box (it looks like it has a tree inside of it); paste the image URL into the pop up box and your done. I love seeing photos of things to look for.,.. makes it so much easier!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a328/KatieLynn011/target/IMG_4432.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a328/KatieLynn011/target/IMG_4435.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a328/KatieLynn011/target/IMG_4433.jpg

Here are some items I picked up that are in other parts of the store! Sorry it may be small and blurry! Hope this helps someone!:yup:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81iopAkvwcL._AA1500_.jpg

Scotch pop-up tape handband dispenser has a purple gift in top right corner and a price of $2.00 below that(missing in pic).

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51WX7URE0cL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Scotch 3pk Giftwrap Tape (3/4*400in) in purple package mentions 33% bonus on bottom left with a gold present on lower right(both missing in pic).

My MIL's store went to 70% off last Friday, but was still 70% off today :( They had quite a bit left and the new stuff was already set out (the new Great Save Event - retitled to something else). My store at 90% off, was still scanning at 90% off. Very little left.

Lots of Reds in the toy section... signs said 30% off, I guess they were marking to 50%? (at least for toys that were 30% before). Legos were 15% off before, I bet they went to 30% off. I didn't get a chance to look if anything went to 70% - there weren't any toys that really jumped out at me as being something that the kids would like.