Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

ummm...ok....lol. Is there a reason you are in love with ALpharetta? I mean, i like it tooo, I grew up there, but uhhhh.....

My son goes to physical therapy in Roswell, so its only about 5 minutes out of the way. May also have to hit the one on 92 in Roswell........

BTW, There is a Super Target in Roswell.

I don't know why I like Alpharetta. During the Winter we go up there and stay right by North Point Mall for the weekend at Marriott's Residence Inn (2 bedroom w/ fireplace) and it's just so beautiful up there.

I'm not sure why I love it, sorry if that's weird. :(

No, just .....odd. LOL. That super target is the one I am talking about , well one of them. Last time I was there they had the Video NowJr but it was still like 34.xx, so 50% off. We dont need it THAT bad, lol.

I know

Sorry it seems odd. I guess that's how much I love Atlanta (and it's area.) I wish I lived there, and not down here in Columbus.

Are yuo going to go to Atlantic Station (http://www.atlanticstation.com) -- It's grand opening is this weekend, I might go tomorrow.

Naaa....Tommorrow starts hubbys week of vacation, so we are gonna clean up around here, then he has a company picnic in Roswell (ohh! good time to hit superT!). Then we are leaving for FL on monday night/tues morn. Sounds like there is gonna be alot of cool stuff there though. I didnt know you were in Columbus, I thought you were north of ATL...dont know why. I've only been through Columbus going to PCB.

Naaa....Tommorrow starts hubbys week of vacation, so we are gonna clean up around here, then he has a company picnic in Roswell (ohh! good time to hit superT!). Then we are leaving for FL on monday night/tues morn. Sounds like there is gonna be alot of cool stuff there though. I didnt know you were in Columbus, I thought you were north of ATL...dont know why. I've only been through Columbus going to PCB.

Are you going to PCB?

I found a great deal today! They had the Bella tap dancing kit for 2.50!! I bought all they had for gifts! My daughter loves the Bella Ballerina kit and was hoping to get this one for Christmas.

I have also found that not all the Target stores do the same deals. There are 3 near me and one doesn't clearance stuff the way the others do. It is slower the other two are better. One time I saw a Eddie Bauer 6 person tent on sale for 15 dollars at one and went to the other and it marked down to 7 bucks!

Last week I got a HP photosmart printer normally 150, marked down to 35! I noticed they now only carry the printer with the camera together.

I love Target!

Susan

I have also found that not all the Target stores do the same deals. There are 3 near me and one doesn't clearance stuff the way the others do. It is slower the other two are better. One time I saw a Eddie Bauer 6 person tent on sale for 15 dollars at one and went to the other and it marked down to 7 bucks!

Right! I only have one Target locally, then next nearest one is 45 miles away. With gas prices being what they are, it would really have to be a good deal for me to drive nearly 100 miles round trip for a deal.

Anyway, my Target seems to mark things down slower as well. This can come in handy, as many of the items seem to be forgotten about by those who read Target clearance message boards by the time they reach 50% off (about three weeks to a month later), so I don't have to rush right out for fear of competition after reading about a deal.

I usually do anyway, but that's because I'll take any excuse to Perimeter Peruse Target.

Naaa....Tommorrow starts hubbys week of vacation, so we are gonna clean up around here, then he has a company picnic in Roswell (ohh! good time to hit superT!). Then we are leaving for FL on monday night/tues morn. Sounds like there is gonna be alot of cool stuff there though.

Crissy, are you coming down down 75S? How far into the Sunshine State are you trveling? You may be coming right past Gator Town!

Pam I got autumn lights from target reg $7.99 for $1.98.

Great finds! Would you say the entire Fall line of outdoor decor has gone 75% off?

Yes, we are going 75S, to the turnpike, to the BeeLine. 528 across to the coast. Thought about taking 95, but we have never ben that way, lol. DH is from Orlando, so we know our way around that part of town. We are staying in Melbourne & Cocoa Beach.

Will you have computer access while you're in Cocoa Beach? If so, pm me, and maybe we can arrange a brief IRL while you pass through Gator Town on your way home.

I would suggest today, but we're at FIL's south of Orlando riding out Wilma before we head home later this afternoon (we hope!).

I know certain regular items go on sale/clearance to bring in next years models. Does anyone know when infant/toddler car seats are clearanced out? I am thinking either spring or fall, but is there a specific month?

For some reason I'm thinking March/April, but my son is 12 years old, so I may be wrong.

I had a good day at Target. Many items on clearence and lot's of store workers clearing the shelves to put out Christmas stuff.

Shrub rake 2.78

24" rake 6.98

6 Fall string lights at 1.98 each

Girls Life gift bag. Lotion, body mist roll on glitter, bath scrub and mirror 1.98

Blue jean cargo capri pants 4.24

Advantage 4 pack drink - 2.94 - had 2.00 coupons

Body for Life 4 pack drink mix 2.94 had 2.00 coupons

Cute hair clips with suade flowers for DD .98

The Healing Garden 2 in 1 Lavender bodywash with lotion 1.73

The healing garden Sleep Well goodnight kiss body mist 1.22

Not too shabby a day!

they had all the dollar spot stuff marked down 30% today. Got cute glow in the dark socks for the kids for 70 cents. These items are mostly Halloween but they also had party stuff, knitting, and super bowl type items.

Susan

Teri, all last season's dollar spot items should be ringing up 30% off. The Dollar Spot is one area that's usually done corporate wide. Even if there are no signs are clearance stickers, take an item to a scanner and see if it's scanning at 30% off.

I've heard rumors the items that are on clearance in the Dollar Spot may go 50% off of Mondy corporate wide.

Teri, all last season's dollar spot items should be ringing up 30% off. The Dollar Spot is one area that's usually done corporate wide. Even if there are no signs are clearance stickers, take an item to a scanner and see if it's scanning at 30% off.

I've heard rumors the items that are on clearance in the Dollar Spot may go 50% off of Mondy corporate wide.

You should really work at Target. :wizard:

You should really work at Target. :wizard:

Well, I've seen so many 'team members' shopping the clearance deals while on the clock that they don't leave any behind for customers that I do sometimes wish I worked there to be able to do that. But, the sources I have gathered over the three years I've been Perimeter Perusing constantly say the employees are not supposed to even say when a department is going to be marked down or anything.

I enjoy sharing the clearance deals at Target, once I've gotten my own. I think I would be very unhappy knowing about a good clearance coming up, and not being able to share aobut it.

I went today...This is what I scored:

Batman Begins game: $3:74

Rival snow cone maker : $4.98

Hamilton beach stand mixer : $8.74 (got 2 ,one for me one for sis for X-mas)

Spider Man comic:$1.94

Vivid Velvet box with stickers, to color:$2.48

Framed boat art : $7.48

Shark Steamer: $24.98

bratz shirt for my niece: $2.98

It was a fabulous day!!

Hi. I went to the the Athens, Ga Target today and our Dollar Spot stuff wasn't on sale yet. :( However, I did find some great stuff. I got the Spiderman comic for $1.94 too. I also found that they had Crest twin packs of toothpaste in the fresh mint flavor marked down to .64. Yes, that was .64! :woot2: I got several and they also had the cinnamon flavor toothpaste with a toothbrush for $1.91. Those are great for my husband to take to work with him and they're already packaged together! :D I picked up a few other odds and ends as well. It was a good day!