Chicago Tribune 1 day price increase.

rst02

I think we will be hitting everything in Deer Park... is Vernon Hills unnaturally crazy on BF? Well, it's going to be unnaturally crazy anywhere, but you know what I mean :D

I used to work right behind that mall and had to squeeze in last year's shopping in the area before going there. Some of the parking lots are not meant to hold that many cars but the lines aren't too nuts.

Vernon Hills is comical as the people swiftly move en masse from the electronics stores to the mall to wait in another line.

Confirmed in Madison, WI. It's $2 instead of the regular $0.75

This is the first year they've done that. Last year we bought the paper at regular price ($0.5 then) on turkey day. I'm just hoping they pay the carriers appropriately (as if it's Sunday).

I used to work right behind that mall and had to squeeze in last year's shopping in the area before going there. Some of the parking lots are not meant to hold that many cars but the lines aren't too nuts.

Vernon Hills is comical as the people swiftly move en masse from the electronics stores to the mall to wait in another line.

Oh man, I had an experience like that two years ago at an outlet mall outside of Dayton, Ohio. Those streets weren't even meant to hold that many cars, and people were just giving up and parking along the highway to get out and walk. It was insane, but it was definitely interesting!

We're planning on heading to Woodfield later in the morning... we've determined that we really must like pain. *lol* BF is great for people watching, though. I'll probably grab some tea, a bench, and just observe.