Zhu Zhu pets pre-order @ TRU

3Kids4Me

At Toys R Us you can pre-order a 3-pack of the Zhu Zhu pets. Just go to Toys R Us dot com and search for Zhu Zhu pets - it should be the first one to come up. It is a 3-pack for $34.99, but you can get $10 off with Bill Me Later if you are new to it. Ship date isn't until December, but I was looking for Christmas anyway so that didn't bother me - especially considering Amazon has the same 3 pack for $150 from a different retailer.

I'd post a link, but I'm still too new!

I ordered a set too. Hoping it gets here by Xmas! Does anyone know if you can cancel a pre-order at Toys R Us or how long you have to cancel?

You can cancel the order within a limited time period. I do not know how long they give you to cancel though.

I had ordered these yesterday but actually found them in a couple of stores today so I bought them in the store and cancelled my online order. It had been less than 24 hours.

My Walmart had a spot for them but they were all sold out. I am guessing that they have not gotten a big shipment in yet as the spot where they were selling them was limited to about 8 shelf hangers. With as popular as these things are going to be, I'm sure they will be making a big "to do" with them.

My Target and Fred Meyer didn't even havea spot for any at all.

My Walmart had a spot for them but they were all sold out. I am guessing that they have not gotten a big shipment in yet as the spot where they were selling them was limited to about 8 shelf hangers. With as popular as these things are going to be, I'm sure they will be making a big "to do" with them.

My Target and Fred Meyer didn't even havea spot for any at all.

I spoke to a worker in Target here in NJ and she stated that they are not going to carry them this holiday season I dont know how true that is...but thats what she told me...:confused:

Does anyone know what color is the hardest to find? I have a few extra's too

Edited by angelic680

I have been finding them at WalMart, they are coming and going. I have gotten in the habit of stopping on my way into work. A week ago I found the hamsters and then they were all gone. A few days later I found a couple $15.00 accessories and then they were gone. Yesterday, they had the hamsters again but they were gone this morning. But this morning they had the little blankets and beds and carry bag or whatever it is. I passed on those. So, just keep looking and I'm sure you will find them.

me too!!!!

I got one too! Does that mean it's not going to ship when it said it would? I've never ordered from Toys R Us before-I'm hoping to find some in store so I can cancel but none of the Targets or Walmarts around here even have a space for these things....

I went to Walmart (in New Jersey) and they are not putting the products on the shelves, so you have to ask if they are in the back and they are limiting one of each per customer. I got all 4 pets, fun house, dome and ball. I was very excited. My friend went to another down the street and got some stuff too. I hope this helps.

I don't know how good of a price it is but Fingerhut has Zhu Zhu Pets- Hamster Funhouse for $49.99.

Here is the description from the site:

Zhu Zhu Pet is a realistic hamster named Patches that comes with its own funhouse. Plush hamster is so lifelike, you'll swear it's real! Interactive pet responds in 2 play modes: nurturing mode where it coos and purrs, and adventure mode where it explores the habitat with audio and mechanical responses to various stimuli. Assembly required. Batteries included. Ages 4 and up. Limited to one order per customer.

It also says that they are in stock.

HTH someone?

http://www.fingerhut.com/ProductGroup.aspx?offergroupxid=98688&cmQID=5eH4Ths+ignpKs9pRlSQkowZQv1gO11ktYicje23L5KkhgxYMCBpUKGLj64akw8TC4nJ