2008 BF Gottadeal.com Contests- who participated/won?

KrystalMae1231

Just wondering who all participated in the awesome contests, put on by Gottadeal.com in 2008 for T-Shirts, etc? Did you win? What contest? I know a questionare was put out last year but what were/are some thoughts on possible contest(s) this year? :D

I WON!! :D I don't remember what contest it was though. lol. Fail. I love the shirt... wear it often actually.

i was lucky enough to win one last year, in the "landmarks" contest. I wore mine proudly and I have put it in my closet to wear again this year. I got so many comments on it last year, people recognizing the site name. Quite the convo starter.

Can't wait to play agian this year. (hopefully) wonder if different designs will come out?

I won a Gottadeal T-Shirt and here is what I had to do:

1. Print out the first page of a contest thread

2. Go to a store that usually has a BF sale (not somewhere like a gas station)

3. Take a picture of the printed thread somewhere inside the store that shows what store you are in.

4. Come back and post the picture in that thread

I printed the thread and drove as fast as I could to the nearest Walmart!

Then there was a contest to win a Vizio 22" LCD HDTV...

We had to come up with a concept for a TV show somehow based on GottaDeal.com. It could be any type of show you liked (comedy, drama, game show, reality show, etc...), but it had to incorporate the site and/or forum somehow. I made an infomercial and although I wasn't the Vizio winner, I was a runner up. I won a Gottadeal T-shirt with a new design. Last years rocked so I am looking forward to the new one.

I won in 2005, but Brad never sent me the TShirt.....:(

I still even have the message saved that says I won! I'll still take a shirt, Brad!

I always enter the contests!

i have the message from brad too saying i won it was nov 20 last year i think i made up a haiku but not sure for what contest

I don't think we even had shirts back in 2005. The site wasnt too popular back then.

All stuff won is sent, and if it doesn't arrive, then I'm guessing your mail carrier is using it to clean their car or something, lol.

I won in 2005, but Brad never sent me the TShirt.....:(

I still even have the message saved that says I won! I'll still take a shirt, Brad!

I always enter the contests!

I won a shirt :)

Brad had posted for us to do one task (he had a few options) then post picture proof you completed the task. And I was the first one who did one of those tasks and won :)

I wear that shirt year round but really start wearing it very often now. Already had a teacher at my daughters school ask me about the site because of it :)

I won a shirt doing the scavenger hunt! Most fun contest EVER!!!!! I took a GottaDeal sign up to the mall and took a picture of it with an employee holding it, also made a GD ornament and hung it on a tree in a store and took a picture of that and raced back home to put it online! It was a blast!