Official Kohls.com Kohl's Online Coupon Code Discussion Thread

Brad

Just to let you know anyone looking for a Kitchen Aid stand mixer

on sale right now is the Artisan stand mixer...359.99 I think marked down to 299.99 and then if you have the 30% off and you get a mail in rebate of $40 and if you don't want the magazine with the rebate you can get another $12...plus they have Kohl's cash right now so you get $40 for later....I think there is a $7.50 surcharge online for shipping but in the store you can avoid it...so out of pocket 299.99-(30%)90-40(mir)-12(mir-magazine)=157.99 before taxes...then also $40 in Kohls cash for later....great deal...if you are looking for a stand mixer.

on sale right now is the Artisan stand mixer...359.99 I think marked down to 299.99 and then if you have the 30% off and you get a mail in rebate of $40 and if you don't want the magazine with the rebate you can get another $12...plus they have Kohl's cash right now so you get $40 for later....I think there is a $7.50 surcharge online for shipping but in the store you can avoid it...so out of pocket 299.99-(30%)90-40(mir)-12(mir-magazine)=157.99 before taxes...then also $40 in Kohls cash for later....great deal...if you are looking for a stand mixer.

Thanks, I was going to get one for my new daughter in law for Christmas, This is great!!

Thanks for mentioning this, what a great deal!