Official Kohls.com Kohl's Online Coupon Code Discussion Thread

Brad

I just called about not getting one of my emails with CASH and the girl said that now when you check out you have the option of putting in your number and pin on the CASH> She also said if it doesn't work to call and they will apply it to your order. YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!

I didn't know where to post this exciting news!!

I just got my Kohl's peelie and I got 30% this time! Woot!

It says on there that you'll get free shipping during their Christmas Kickoff sale on any order over $50! Not as good as free, but better than nothing. lol

It says,though, that the Kohl's cash you get can only be used online? I wonder if it's just a mistake....

Could you share the online code for the 30% off? I only got 15, and the code isn't something with a number that can just be changed.

Yes!!! Kohls cash can now be used online. I just used mine last night when I placed an order. Maximum of 4 cash codes. When you check out online, there is now a spot right above where you put your discount code...it says KOHLS CASH. You have to put in the code and pin number from the email that was sent if you received kohls cash online...

This is something new and it is so exciting because I would rather shop online and I only went into the store to use my Kohls cash. Now, I don't need to!!!

:eyepoppin

I just got my Kohl's peelie and I got 30% this time! Woot!

It says on there that you'll get free shipping during their Christmas Kickoff sale on any order over $50! Not as good as free, but better than nothing. lol

It says,though, that the Kohl's cash you get can only be used online? I wonder if it's just a mistake....

I got the 20% peelie but under the Kohl's Cash, it says "Coupon redeemable in store Nov. 16 - Nov 24." Maybe it means that Kohl's cash earned in-store can only be redeemed in-store?

I was able to use part value (50%) of the expired Kohls cash that I let expire (!) in the store. :)

I knew it was expired but took it out at the register- then looked at it, said shoot its expired - I nicely asked the cashier if I could still use it - she said she could give me 50% of the value but not 100%. I was happy with the 50% offer way better than the "No, sorry" I thought I would get.

worth trying...

I cannot believe that we let our Kohls cash expire last time around. My DH did the shopping and I just found the "cash". Any chance of still using it? I guess it is a YMMV by store...

I have been able to use expired cash every time I have tried (well, 2 x's LOL) and once it was quite expired and she was a little reluctant but did take it. Full value.

Here's the current breakdown of codes that are in GottaDeals' Coupon database:

Kohl's Charge Required:

FREE2MVC - Free Shipping on Any Purchase (Kohls Charge) 11/17/10

SHOP4GIFTS - Save 15% on Any Purchase (Kohls Charge) 11/17/10

XMASKICKOFF - Save 20% on Any Purchase (Kohls Charge) 11/17/10

HOLIDAYGIFT - Save 30% on Any Purchase (Kohls Charge) 11/17/10

FALL15KC Save - 15% off on Any Purchase (Kohls Charge) 11/30/10

MVC15FALL - Save 15% off on Any Purchase (Kohls Charge) 11/30/10

FALLSAVINGS - Save 15% on Any Purchase (Kohls Charge) 11/30/10

All other shoppers:

EXTRA20 - Save 20% on Any Purchase 11/19/10

FIVEHR15EST - Save 15% on Any Purchase (11 AM - 4 PM EST) - TODAY ONLY (November 10, 2010)

NEW1599 - Save 10% off on Any Purchase 11/13/10

SLIPPER15 - Save 15% on Isotoner or Dearfoam Slippers Purchase 11/21/10

SAVEBIG20 - Save 20% on $100 Purchase 11/30/10

VSAVNG75 - Save 10% on $75 Purchase (Visa Payment) 12/31/10

AASVNG15 - Save 15% on $100 Purchase 12/31/10

SASVNG15 - Save 15% on $100 Purchase 12/31/10

kohls very QUICKLY became my favorite store :D LOVE THEM

BTW BEFORE they started accepting Kohls cash online I'd email them and they'd let me use mine online. I'd have to place my order, pay with Kohls card in full then they'd credit my account for the kohls cash after I emailed them my information on the back of the Kash.....I was leary to do it that way at first but they credited me very quickily (literally within 24hrs!) They have AWESOME customer service!

OMG! I am not visiting their site the rest of the day. I ordered the items I wanted on Black Friday, then went back and found a few more things and then some more. Could someone pull their site down so I will stop!!! My UPS man will be happy though!

LOL, I've been steadily adding things to my bag all morning, and that's just a start. LOL

They have so many cute Christmas things, I cannot stop myself.

So am I undertanding this correctly....we will have ONE day that 30%, FREESHIP AND Kohls Kash overlap????? OMG I will be in HEAVEN since I have $70 in Kash to spend....I better start loading my cart!!

I have used percent off codes with Kohls Kash online before so I would think it would work the same online :D

WHOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!