Official "Countdown to Black Friday" Thread

Brad

i hear ya!

now, i'm relatively new to posting on here (usually a lurker), but the other day i found where we could see the actual store ads, not just the list of sale items. i don't remember how i found it but being a "visual" person, i like to see what it is that is on sale. don't get me wrong, i appreciate the time it takes to enter the data in list format, but i would love to see the ad itself.

thanks for any/all suggestions.

Cindy

duh, here it is. right in front of my face in the "sticky" threads.

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=149764

Edited by celticnurse
not seeing the forest for the trees....duh.

i hear ya!

now, i'm relatively new to posting on here (usually a lurker), but the other day i found where we could see the actual store ads, not just the list of sale items. i don't remember how i found it but being a "visual" person, i like to see what it is that is on sale. don't get me wrong, i appreciate the time it takes to enter the data in list format, but i would love to see the ad itself.

thanks for any/all suggestions.

Cindy

If you click the little camera icon beside each thing listed, it will open up a window that shows the actual page of the ad that the item is on. Not sure if that's exactly what you are looking for but maybe it will help a little.

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish it would hurry up and get here!!!!!!!!

I'm trying to get 6 kids done under $100 think I can do it?! This is 2 getting clothes, 3 getting toys (age 8,9,4), one getting more "grownup items" she is 10 (going on 25).....Anyone else super bargain shopping this year?!?!