What Christmas shows are you watching?

josetann

We caught Home alone 2 when it was on the last week. Also I think Home Alone (1) was on at some point and Madison watched it.

Oh and one day my MIL had it on I dont know what channel (lol) and there was an older show on The day they saved Christmas or something like that? It was about a wife and kids that went to North Pole city even though only the youngest still believed (well until they got there) I found out that they invited them because her husbands company was about to drill near them or something.

Never did get to see the ending so I'll have to try and watch it again if I can ever find it on. lol

Hallmark Movie Channel has been showing Christmas movies all month.

I have watched Ebbie, The Day They Saved Christmas, A Boyfriend for Christmas and a couple others. The bad part of watching these on HMC is the never ending info-commercials. It seems like they last 20 minutes. Once I forgot what movie I was watching because they lasted so long. :(

I have watched a movie on Starz too, I think it is called This Christmas. It was a good story about a family reuniting for Christmas after several years apart.

Currently watching A Charlie Brown Christmas. Been watching it all year actually. I know, it's hard to get in the mood with the heat wave we've been having. It's 62 now, high's going to hit 70. I'm sweating already.

Where do you live? Only 70's for the highs? Man, it's been in the 100's down south. I'd love to be in the 70's right now! :)

Where do you live? Only 70's for the highs? Man, it's been in the 100's down south. I'd love to be in the 70's right now! :)

We're in Anchorage until sometime in October. It's supposed to cool down to the mid-60s next week, but the weather's lied before (It was supposed to be mid-50s last week, but instead was more 70s)! Once we get some snow I might have to head north to North Pole, AK. That should put everyone in the Christmas mood! After this assignment's over it's back home to TN (where the temps were awfully close to 100 shortly after we left, and let's not talk about TX where we were at before).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I watch year round .. but my favorite is Christmas Story.. and I watch all The Hallmark Chrsitmas Movies when they start showing to get in the Christmas mode... thenafter that I watch any and every Christmas themed movie...

• 2 weeks later...
I recently watched Charlie Brown and Home Alone. Of course I watched 'A Christmas Story'(my favorite) because I just bought it on Blu-ray. I'm currently building my Christmas Blu-ray collection. I just bought 'Elf' and want 'Jingle All the Way' and 'Polar Express' on Blu-ray.

• 2 weeks later...