Who do you shop with on Black Friday?

angelbabymommy

Usually by myself or via phone with my brothers in other cities. Now that the boys are older they want to come with me which can be a logistical nightmare if the hunt is for them.... Plus they do get bored in line too easily.

I usually shop alone because my mom doesn't like to go until 9 or 10. By then all the good stuff is gone! Last year my cousins and their friends all started a yearly thing. A whole bunch of them get together around 10pm with their list of things they wanted from Walmart. Lets say there were 12 of them (I can't remember the actual number). They put their list together and at the end, lets say they needed 5 portable dvd players, 10 barbies, 3 computers, ect. Each person picked a station they would stand at all night and stayed there until they opened the pallets and grab however many the group needed. Then meet up somewhere in the store to sort pass out the items to everyone and then go checkout. I am going to get in on that this year as I never seem to get what I really want.

Me, myself and I :D

That was going to be my answer. :)

I sometimes go with a friend/relative or two, but they're not really into it like I am. They don't care what time they get to a store, don't really know what they're getting, etc, whereas I have a game plan. LOL

So, I prefer to go alone and most of the time, I do. Probably will this year!

My DH refuses to go, he would rather pay triple price rather than face the crowds. If we are at his parents house on black friday, I go alone. I really don't mind, nobody to slow me down or get separated from. The years we are at my parents house I go with a friend, I like going with her because we always have a game plan and she will stand by say the cameras while I stand by the dvd players. I hate that I always have a damn list from everyone else who doesn't want to go out so early. Can you pick up such and such for me? Drives me crazy!!