pacman cocktail style video game?

Does anyone know of places to buy discounted pac man or ms pac man video game consoles? (like for a home game room) We like the kind that 2 people sit across from each other, I think they are called "cocktail style"... Our friends have one that plays like 50 games- pacman, ms pacman, galaga, etc... all those fun old-style games. They got theirs from st louis.....any ideas? (I think it was around 1500$) Thinking ahead to Christmas!

I got a cocktail-style arcade console on ebay a couple of years ago. The "design" on it is Ms. Pac Man (best game ever), but it also has Frogger, Galaga and Donkey Kong.

It's still a hit in our game room--never gets old or goes out of style. And I get a kick out of how my boys and their friends think I'm so "awesome" at Ms. Pac Man. If they only knew how many hours and rolls of quarters I spent to perfect my technique back in the 80s! :D

Here's a link to a site that sells them. Not where I got mine, but worth a look: http://www.arcadesmarket.com/cocktail.index.html