Old Navy $2 tanks!

rnstrange

Long, long time lurker, 1st time poster. Just found out Saturday only Old Navy will have their tank tops for $2!!

I hope this doesn't turn out like the $1 flip flops, the outlet was insane, and the cops had to be called in to a local retail one

I'm a little worried. but I will venture out into it I'm sure. I just need to get there early because their pushing and shoving last time and screaming... was a bit much for me.. i grabbed my flip flops and cashed out ASAP!.... it was INSANE!

I hope this doesn't turn out like the $1 flip flops, the outlet was insane, and the cops had to be called in to a local retail one

Now that is my knd of shopping trip! :tongue1: Just kidding...if it's that bad I am not sure I will venture in. Thanks for the heads up OP.

We just got back form Old Navy, it was a mad house! They opened at 9:00, we got there at 9:40 and most of the tanks were gone. We were able to get 5 tanks, but it was a real struggle to find them. We waited in line for 30 minutes. I don't know why I always think I will be the only one at these things. I am glad we went early, we were planning on going later in the day, so whew! Also the police were called, but I don't know why.

Went this morning shortly after early opening at 7. Hardly anyone there, fewer people than at the $3 graphic T sale. Tanks were neatly sorted onto tables by size and color so easy to grab what you wanted. There was a limit of 5 posted, but they didn't seem to care if you went through the line multiple times or split your haul into bunches of 5. Pretty boring, basic colors; some of the nicer colors had beading which I didn't care for, so I passed. The staff told me the aforementioned flip-flop sale was insane (somehow I missed even hearing about that one, not that I would have cared since Havaianas are soooo much worth the extra $$$) so they were overstaffed for the low turnout of this sale. Forgot to bring a coupon from oldnavyweekly.com, but not worth it to drive home and print one for such a tiny discount. All in all I was happy to get a few basics at a low price, and Old Navy seemed to be doing good business on other items as well, so I hope they keep it up.

What a rush! About 50 people in line, they opened at 10:00! everyone ran!!! Luckily - my boyfriend went and hes tall so he got a bunch of mediums of every color, then said here pick which ones you want... hahaha

so I picked 15... spent $30 but saved a bunchh...

8.50 X 15 = 127.50... I'll take the $30 bucks anyyyyy day!!!:D

I hurried to the checkout line.. and was the 3rd one there... then I got out of there ASAP! as tons and tons of people piled in!

I went today in the afternoon thinking that the selection would be pretty bad, but I wanted to go anyway to take advantage of the 50% off yoga wear. They were CLEARED OUT. There was one lonely XS striped tank top sitting on the huge table all by itself. I was able to get one top in my size that was stashed on a different table with other items. And I got a couple for my daughter (there was still a big selection of little kids ones...maybe people didn't realize that girls tops were on sale, too?). But it was cray-zay in there still at 1:00 p.m.

I went to this same store for the $3 graphic tees and got there before opening. There were about 5 of us there when it opened and VERY few others came while I was in the store. I figured the tanks would be similar, but they said that they had people lined up down the sidewalk at opening today.

I guess $2 is the pricepoint for craziness!!