Old Navy $3 graphic tees 5/30 & 50% off clearance

rebecca7675

Thought I would post that I heard a commerical for this on the radio today and called to confirm that on 5/30 all adult graphic tees will be $3 with a 5 shirt limit.

Also was in the store yesterday and all clearance was an additional 50%! The manager thought it was nationwide thru Sunday but it maybe YMMV.

Called my store and yes its awesome! $3 tees and clearance 50% is thru Sat the 30th!

However, just to mention, if a clearance price ends in a "7" they will not honor an additional 50% off

Most of my items had clearance prices that ended in a 7 and they were all another half off, so this must be YMMV. I got $230 worth of clothing for $45! I used the $10 off $50 from oldnavyweekly.com with it! Paid 19% of original price! I love ON clearance!

Went this morning to ON for the graphic t's...there were about 10 people there when it opened (thankfully no one my size!!). ;) The selection wasn't great, but I was happy to get two for myself and one for my mom. I had a coupon for a free flag tee with any purchase this weekend, so one of them was free!

This was a YMMV deal as i went this morning and ALL clearance was an extra 50% off, all prices and all departments. I picked up 2 full bag fulls for $50.

And they had at my store a kids coloring table for a contest. on the bottom of the page, there was an coupon for an extra 20% off 1 womens item and 1 kids item.

I went yesterday evening around 6 p.m. and they still had a ton of the shirts. I was surprised. I didn't really think they would have any left. I bought 3 for myself and two for my DD. I found a ton of baby clothe son clearance. All were extra 50% off. I have two baby showers coming up in June so I was happy with that find.