weird experiecne at walmart

steph3306

We where at a walmart that was totally rearranging and over heard a clerk say everything that had a red sticker on it (clearance) was half off the sticker price. WOW!! My sister and I have NEVER seen anything like this in walmart. So of course we where walking up and down every isle looking for red stickers:) Found some good deals on shoes and some kids clothes.

We where at a walmart that was totally rearranging and over heard a clerk say everything that had a red sticker on it (clearance) was half off the sticker price. WOW!! My sister and I have NEVER seen anything like this in walmart. So of course we where walking up and down every isle looking for red stickers:) Found some good deals on shoes and some kids clothes.

I am very jealous... I only had anything similar happen once about 4 years ago when the toy clearance was suddenly announced over the intercom that all of them were half off... and it turned out to be all clearance in the store.... I stocked up on toys for gifts and it's never happened again...

Hope you got a ton of great deals!!!

I am very jealous... I only had anything similar happen once about 4 years ago when the toy clearance was suddenly announced over the intercom that all of them were half off... and it turned out to be all clearance in the store.... I stocked up on toys for gifts and it's never happened again...

Hope you got a ton of great deals!!!

My Wal-Mart did this a few weeks ago, I got some seriously good deals. Wii remotes were like $17, kids bed spreads and full size sheet sets were $6, and tons of other things I can't remember.

Awesome, it certainly depends on the walmart. The one by my house hardly ever does clearance but the one near my sister does these great mark downs like you mentioned usually after Christmas. I don't think I've seen spring mark downs like this before though.