Victoria's Secret VS Cotton Panties 10 for $25

KoopawnKode

ok..ok..

so my wife doesn't have a GD account so I'm posting this on her behalf! :gdparanoid:

http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/c/tag/hBKFVUlAcckdyB7t8IRBwkIDyZM/doc.html?RAF_TRACK

Online and IN-STORE

SPECIAL OFFER DETAILS:

10/$25 SELECT PANTIES

Add any 10 panties from the "$3.99 Cotton" collection to your shopping bag. Enter offer code 10FOR25 at checkout. The price of your panties will be adjusted after offer code is applied. Valid through May 25, 2009. Maximum of 10 panties per customer, while supplies last. Offer valid only on items in the "$3.99 Cotton" collection. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Not valid on previous purchases. For orders outside the United States, additional taxes and duties may apply. In stores: Individual items priced as marked. While quantities last.

went today too because I had the free panty & $10 off coupon. The store was a mess- people were getting all crazy and pushy for the panties! Anyway, I just got my free pair and I got a really cute Pink nightie that was on clearance for 12.99, so I only paid about $3 with tax for both!

The online sale said it ended 5/25, not sure about in stores- I cant find the little thing they sent in the mail that told the dates? It might be worth checking in the store though- I heard the employee say they were on clearance like that because they were discontinuing those kinds so they might keep them on clearance until gone.

I know this deal may appear to be dead, but after all hope was lost of finding any of the style that I loved in this panty... low rise, bikini size M, I happened to visit a less shopped store in our city on Memorial Day, which was supposedly the last day of the sale. I scored 30, yes 3-0 panties in the neutral colors that boring me likes (black, cream and nude). I was ecstatic. Couldn't believe my eyes. These panties flew outta so many of the other stores around me on day one of this sale.

Anyway, there were still others there, but I figured 30 would stock me and my sister and sister-in-law up for a good long time. HOWEVER, I accidently got 3 size smalls in my pile and today I went back to exchange them. Well, many of the sale signs in the Victoria Secret windows have a big, black sign over them that says SOLD OUT, and even this store did. I couldn't imagine that in only 3 days, they sold ALLLL those 10 for $25 panties. I mean this store had tons left and backstock as well.

When I went in, the clerk told me that all stores were told to take the 10 for $25 panties off the floor. She said so many stores were sold out anyway. BUT, they were then told to put them back out. Soooo, if you are in the Kansas City area and you still want in on this panty deal. CROWN CENTER is the store to go to. They have a lot left and even though the sign on the front window says "sold out", they are putting them back out.

Good Luck. (If you are looking for the low rise bikini, I can't guarantee that there are too many of the size M in the basic colors left, but there might be some in the prints. There were a lot of them when I left.) There were lots of string bikinis, high leg brief, etc....

Happy Shopping!

I know this deal may appear to be dead, but after all hope was lost of finding any of the style that I loved in this panty... low rise, bikini size M, I happened to visit a less shopped store in our city on Memorial Day, which was supposedly the last day of the sale. I scored 30, yes 3-0 panties in the neutral colors that boring me likes (black, cream and nude). I was ecstatic. Couldn't believe my eyes. These panties flew outta so many of the other stores around me on day one of this sale.

Anyway, there were still others there, but I figured 30 would stock me and my sister and sister-in-law up for a good long time. HOWEVER, I accidently got 3 size smalls in my pile and today I went back to exchange them. Well, many of the sale signs in the Victoria Secret windows have a big, black sign over them that says SOLD OUT, and even this store did. I couldn't imagine that in only 3 days, they sold ALLLL those 10 for $25 panties. I mean this store had tons left and backstock as well.

When I went in, the clerk told me that all stores were told to take the 10 for $25 panties off the floor. She said so many stores were sold out anyway. BUT, they were then told to put them back out. Soooo, if you are in the Kansas City area and you still want in on this panty deal. CROWN CENTER is the store to go to. They have a lot left and even though the sign on the front window says "sold out", they are putting them back out.

Good Luck. (If you are looking for the low rise bikini, I can't guarantee that there are too many of the size M in the basic colors left, but there might be some in the prints. There were a lot of them when I left.) There were lots of string bikinis, high leg brief, etc....

Happy Shopping!

Interesting, I was just at CC on Wednesday. I will have to head back today!. Thanks for the info!

• 3 months later...