Select Pyrex Cobult Blue Prep & Baking Dishes [email protected]

elite2058

Shop World Kitchen has select Pyrex Cobalt Blue baking dishes on clearance starting at $2 each.

Shipping starts at $6.95.

Coupon A20350 gives you 20% Off. If you used this code before, then you may need to sign in differently.

http://www.shopworldkitchen.com/index.asp?pageID=10&searchstring=cobalt%20blue

PYREX® Cobalt Blue 3-qt Oblong Baking Dish

Was: $7.99

Now: $1.99

Final: $1.59 Plus shipping.

http://www.shopworldkitchen.com/index.asp?pageID=231&upc=400053034715&brandID=

http://www.shopworldkitchen.com/usr/products//400053034715.jpg

Pyrex Cobalt Blue 3-qt. Oblong Baking Dish for $1.59

Pyrex 4-Cup Measuring Cup for $1.59

Pyrex Cobalt Blue 2-1/2qt. Mixing Bowl for $1.59

Pyrex Cobalt Blue 1-qt. Mixing Bowl for $1.59

I ordered before from them and they are really nice. One of my dishes was broke and they replaced it within a weeks time.

Edited by elite2058

is that for wedding registry?

No, the one wedding is only registered for a lawnmower and tool chest. (Wonder if the bride got any say in that) and the others aren't registered at all. They are former schoolmates of DD, not close family.

I got my cake pan and cookie sheet yesterday (both in separate boxes). I have 7 other items coming. Anyone else receive theirs like this? I am hoping the rest is here today.

The rest of my order should be here the 29th! They just sent shipping info to fedex this morning. Anyone else get theirs yet?

Edited by persse3
update

I ordered the first day this was posted and I havent gotten mine yet. How did you know that they shipped your order? I have only gotten an email telling me thanks for my order.

I got an email this morning that it was shipped. If you log into the site you can check your order.

Mine showed "shipped" until today, and now when I went back *again* it shows "picking"... I bet they were swamped with orders and are way behind.

Does anybody know if they provide tracking info once the orders ship (for real)?

Mine showed "shipped" until today, and now when I went back *again* it shows "picking"... I bet they were swamped with orders and are way behind.

Does anybody know if they provide tracking info once the orders ship (for real)?

If you click the link in the email it takes you to fed ex I think it is and I think its real. Still waiting on the rest of my order?! I was just thinking about this and wondering where it is.

Or log into your account and it should say shipped and have a link to fed ex, mine says should be here today, its on the truck, we'll see.

Edited by persse3
more info

If you click the link in the email it takes you to fed ex I think it is and I think its real. Still waiting on the rest of my order?! I was just thinking about this and wondering where it is.

Or log into your account and it should say shipped and have a link to fed ex, mine says should be here today, its on the truck, we'll see.

TY, I guess I will get tracking info once it really ships. I ordered on 5/15 and it still hasn't shipped! That is a Loooong time...

ETA: the offer looks like it is still good...

I ordered the first day this was posted and I havent gotten mine yet. How did you know that they shipped your order? I have only gotten an email telling me thanks for my order.

I did too, only I got the Bakers Secret cake pan right away, but no blue pyrex......no emails either!

Guest JustMeDiana
I ordered mine on May 15..... and still showing "picking"..... :( and my debit card payment is still pending as of yesterday.... I was really hoping it would be here by now.... I have a wedding package I need to get in the mail this week.....

I've have ordered many times from here and they have the friendliest, most acccommodating staff I've had the pleasure of dealing with. All my orders have either been shipped that same day or the very next. Easiest way is to just call them and have them check on status to make sure your order(s) weren't somehow lost.