JCP pricing

I bought a dress at JCPenney last week (an evening type dress) and when I got home I wanted to send a picture of it to my mom to get her opinion. When I found it online, it is in the outlet and half the price I paid!!! So, my question is, do they do price adjustments for situations like this?

JCP is really funny about that. My sister bought my daughter a dress and shipped it as a gift. It was the wrong size. At the store, all they would offer is refunding the credit card that was used, no exchanges at all.

I agree that your only option is to return it and buy it online.

• 1 month later...

JCP is really funny about that. My sister bought my daughter a dress and shipped it as a gift. It was the wrong size. At the store, all they would offer is refunding the credit card that was used, no exchanges at all.

That is odd that the store would not allow you to do an exchange. Did you have a gift reciept?

That is odd that the store would not allow you to do an exchange. Did you have a gift reciept?

Yes, we did. We brought the dress in with the receipt, box, mailer, tags still attached, everything. The sales person said that the catalog is, 'a separate entity'.

Take the dress back, order online PU @ store. Problem solved, this has happened to me and it sucks. lol

If this is a dress you really want order online then once you receive the dress then take the other one back. I've ordered stuff, especially outlet items, that you think you will get since the order went through then you get an email that you will not be getting the item. It happened to me with draperies. I just assummed since I ordered it was safe to take back the other items. But no, it didn't work out that way. :no:

Hope it all works out for you and you get a great deal. :yup: