$3 birthday book (personalized) !!! This promotion has now ended. Out of stock.

eve

Here's a personalized birthday story book

it should take you to a story @ $0.01 add it to your bag and pay $2.99 shipping is $3 for a great birthday present. I did before with a Santa book promo. It turned out great and would be worth saying full price.

Shipping & Handling is based on Total Order Value so you might wanna look around the site...

Sale Items

Shipping & Handling

$0 - $4.99 = $2.99

$5 - $19.99 =$5.99

$20 - $49.99 = $7.99

$50 and over = $9.99

*Limited to 1 book per household. Does not include Shipping & Handling which is charged at the normal rate. Although it will not be reflected upon checkout, additional books will be charged at the normal retail rate. This offer can not be used in conjunction with any other offer including free shipping and handling offers, and we reserve the right to cancel or modify any order due to unauthorized, altered or ineligible use of discount. Offer expires March 16, 2009.

This promotion has now ended. Out of stock.

Edited by eve

Did not bring me to the book page. Took me to the home page. Any help??? The cheapest I could find a book was 9.99 w/o shipping.

I don't know what to tell you?

open it in another browser maybe? it bring it up for me still..:confused:

Two questions....which books are you guys using and after you fill out the info what are you clicking on to put it in the cart?

My Adventures in Birthday Land is the book, then click the little shopping cart pic at top right. It is above the area where you put your child's name. It will then change the price to .01. HTH

I really dont think its meant for me to get this book. I found the right one thanks to tlock but everytime I click on the shopping cart it says page not available so insead I went to the tab that said basket....welll this is what it says I have in my cart. And belive me I didnt add that, lol. I have tried deleting it but it wont let me.

Title Price Quantity Subtotal

ShopFactory $ 379.00 $ 379.00 [Delete]

+ Extra Option $ 0.00

ShopFactory $ 379.00 $ 389.95 [Delete]

+ Extra Option $ 0.00

Shipping: $ 5.00

Total: $ 735.50

Remember my shopping cart

Show basket when adding to basket

I really dont think its meant for me to get this book. I found the right one thanks to tlock but everytime I click on the shopping cart it says page not available so insead I went to the tab that said basket....welll this is what it says I have in my cart. And belive me I didnt add that, lol. I have tried deleting it but it wont let me.

Title Price Quantity Subtotal

ShopFactory $ 379.00 $ 379.00 [Delete]

+ Extra Option $ 0.00

ShopFactory $ 379.00 $ 389.95 [Delete]

+ Extra Option $ 0.00

Shipping: $ 5.00

Total: $ 735.50

Remember my shopping cart

Show basket when adding to basket

It is doing exactly the same thing for me!!

It is doing exactly the same thing for me!!

Weird:confused::confused::confused:

try deleting everything from your cart, then close the page, clear your cookies........ I don't know what else you could do.

I try to put it in my cart and it says you must enter the shop first. Then it takes me to this This error (HTTP 404 Not Found) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but the page you wanted was not found. It's possible that the webpage is temporarily unavailable. Alternatively, the website might have changed or removed the webpage.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

• 3 weeks later...