Target has 50th Anniversary Barbi $3.00

pchappy

I even saw this doll at Kroger yesterday for $3. I think that's the price that it's suppose to sell for.

The price will jump back up after this week to around $12 or so, its a promo item to celebrate Barbie's 50th Birthday and the original doll sold for $3.

They had these in the kmart ad. I went sunday morning and told they only got 6 in and they were gone. I just went over to walmart and they had seriously a hundred of them on an end cap. They were in all the ads for $3. I got one for my dd's easter basket!

I went to two of our Target's yesterday at lunch and they had tons of them. I didn't really want one and stood there debating if I should just get one since it's only $3! But did way too much of that during the big toy sale so I passed on it. But saw tons here locally.....

YAY!! I'm so happy. I had went to Target earlier in the week to get the Barbie, but they were sold out. I had to run in this morning before work, and thought I would check it out just in case, and lo and behold they had 10 or 12 of them. I'm so excited. I thought I was out of luck. For those of you looking for it, my advice is just keep checking.

I seen a lot of dolls at Kroger the other day. If someone really wants one and can't find it I would be willing to ship it to you.

What Kroger? I checked one Payless here in Lafayette and they didn't even carry them.

Thanks!

I finally got 4 today, for grand-kids for Easter.I got mine at Meijers in Mansfield today. They sold out on Sunday but had a truck come in last night. So check your Meijers.I called Mattel and they said this is a one time production and they sent all out to stores.

I am on a mission to try to find these today. I seen them in the ad, but didn;t think much of it since my daughter isn't really into Barbies. After reading some fo your posts here it gave me an idea.

My mom is turning 50 this year. My brother and I are planning a big surprise party for her. There will be kids at the party as well and I have been looking for little favors for the kids. I think this barbie would be wonderful for all of the little girls at the party since it is a 50th birthday.

Hopefully I can find about 20 of them. Luckily there is a Walmart, Target, and Toys R us close to me.

I am on a mission to try to find these today. I seen them in the ad, but didn;t think much of it since my daughter isn't really into Barbies. After reading some fo your posts here it gave me an idea.

My mom is turning 50 this year. My brother and I are planning a big surprise party for her. There will be kids at the party as well and I have been looking for little favors for the kids. I think this barbie would be wonderful for all of the little girls at the party since it is a 50th birthday.

Hopefully I can find about 20 of them. Luckily there is a Walmart, Target, and Toys R us close to me.

check grocery stores too, I have heard Smiths, Krogers, Safeway and others are carrying her too