Any Deals On "Coach" - I need a wallet

So I realize that it is hard to find any deals on "Coach" esp. when store coupons usually exclude "Coach" from participating but it is certainly not impossible... Back at Christmas I bought a Coach bag (from the new Spring collection) at Macy's and was allowed to use 25% discount by using Macy's credit card.

Has anyone found or knows of any fabulous deals/stores to buy Coach at?

I really want this wallet:

http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/Coach/41972_svbk_a0?$maintest$

So I realize that it is hard to find any deals on "Coach" esp. when store coupons usually exclude "Coach" from participating but it is certainly not impossible... Back at Christmas I bought a Coach bag (from the new Spring collection) at Macy's and was allowed to use 25% discount by using Macy's credit card.

Has anyone found or knows of any fabulous deals/stores to buy Coach at?

I really want this wallet:

http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/Coach/41972_svbk_a0?$maintest$

And this too:

http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/Coach/41977_svbk_a0?$maintest$

(since it was my B-Day yesterday)

Dillard's is having an add'l 40% off sale merchandise. I looked at Coach, but I don't remember seeing any wallets. I have seen wallets and purses at TJ Maxx and Marshall's for 40-50% off retail. Do you happen to have a store called Plato's Closet? Our store sells gently used designer purses. Some of the purses look like they have never been used. I managed to find a beautiful $650 coach bag for $125 (no scratches, looked like brand new). People ask me all the time about the purse!

Thanks soo much guys!!!

I'm glad I asked. Awesome info!

I will def. call my store and find out about the March 6th thing.. The only problem I'm running into is the wallet and the wristlet that I want are both from the new line and not all coach/department stores even carry the combination that I want (black with silver). I just did a lookup on-line and the nearest coach store that carries these are 40 min. away (a bit too far.) I don't know if there's anyway to get around this?? Like can I go to my store and request they order it for me so I don't have to pay shipping??

We do have an Outlet here but it is also about 40 min. away by the ocean so when it gets warmer I will be sure to stop by and check their selection..

I am very jelous of all the people who have Dillard because I live up north and we don't have one here.. I've heard of their sale but there're nothing that they have on-line for Coach.

Dillard's is having an add'l 40% off sale merchandise. I looked at Coach, but I don't remember seeing any wallets. I have seen wallets and purses at TJ Maxx and Marshall's for 40-50% off retail. Do you happen to have a store called Plato's Closet? Our store sells gently used designer purses. Some of the purses look like they have never been used. I managed to find a beautiful $650 coach bag for $125 (no scratches, looked like brand new). People ask me all the time about the purse!

Does TJ Maxx and Marshall's sell Coach or are you talking about other wallets/purses in general?

I've never heard of Plato's Closet but I just looked on-line and it looks like we do have one very close by so I'll have to check it out.

Thanks!

Make sure to get on their mailing list. I get a coupon in the mail about twice a year for 25% off my entire purchase. :) My last mailing was in time for xmas gifts, for myself! :D

How do I get on their mailing list? I see option on their website to sign up for coach e-mail that's prob. different though? Do I need to go to their store to do it? Thanks!

Does TJ Maxx and Marshall's sell Coach or are you talking about other wallets/purses in general?

TJ Maxx and Marshall's actually sell Coach. I see a lot of D&B, Juicy, Kate Spade, etc. They have nice designer purses at great prices. You just never know what style or color that they may have at any given time. We have found that TJ Maxx has lower prices than the outlets WITH a coupon!

TJ Maxx and Marshall's actually sell Coach. I see a lot of D&B, Juicy, Kate Spade, etc. They have nice designer purses at great prices. You just never know what style or color that they may have at any given time. We have found that TJ Maxx has lower prices than the outlets WITH a coupon!

Wow..I've never known that. I will have to check that out! I have both about 7 min. from where I live.

I was at a Coach outlet on Friday. They had an additional 50% off clearance purse prices!! I scored $400 pink leather purse for $94.50 and a pair of sunglasses that were on clearance for $99 + extra 20% off. Woohoo!

Great Deals!!! :)

Another great place to score Coach is Nordstroms. I was looking for a particular Coach purse and noticed that several on eBay had Nordstroms receipts. I called my local store and was lucky enough to find a salesclerk who got the purse from a Vegas store for me...scored a $448 purse for less than $190. I was in heaven. The purse was neatly packed and mailed.