ClassicCloseouts Deal of the Day Cocoon 3-in-1 Wrap Was $99.99 Sale Price: $17.95!

Guest JustMeDiana

Guest JustMeDiana

Cocoon 3-in-1 Wrap Was $99.99 Sale Price: $17.95!

You Saved: $82.04 (82% OFF)

Sorry unable to copy pics.... click on the link below.... :yup:

DESCRIPTION

Keep drafty chills at bay in this three-in-one snuggly-soft cocoon of warmth. It transforms from a throw to a wrap for indoor or outdoor use and it's reversible! With soft, polyester fill and a water-resistant shell, it's perfect for use on the couch or at the game. It features loose sleeves, a zipper pocket on the chest, plus a snap and zipper closure. One size fits all. Measures 62" x 66". 100% polyester. Machine wash, tumble dry or dry clean. Made in China.

http://www.classiccloseouts.com/items.asp?shopper_id=C4FP602I14K20092Z1308013240&iid=83908

I was just going to come and post the same thing. This is not an urban legend or e-mail going around, I actually was charged 69.99 on my credit card by this company and I had not done business with them for over 2 years. I stopped doing business with them because they never credited my account for returns they admitted they received. I did not save my credit card information with them. I had to cancel my card and have a new one re-issued.:no:

I would strongly suggest that you avoid purchasing from this company.

I too was a victim July 2007. I was checking my bank account and found a charge of $69.99 that I did not make. I cancelled my card immediately and started calling and emailing classiccloseouts. I was able to reach a human once and told him the situation. The other times I left messages on their answering machine, when I could get through. Most of the time I got a busy signal. Finally after a week the charge was gone and my money was back in my account. I had made one purchase 2 years previous at classiccloseouts, but never again!

Guest JustMeDiana

I am surprised if this many people have had issues that they are still an affiliate link for GD... as they are on the list that if you post their deals you are in the contest.... :(

Me too.... that is the only reason I posted a deal from there site because they are an affiliate link for GD.... gosh I feel terrible.... wonder why they are still an affiliate for GD?