Samba de Amigo for Wii $9.98 at Amazon.com

cokemeyer

Thanks. I ordered one for us, w/maracas and another for in my "stash".

I teach elementary band, and if this turns out to be a cool game, I think I'll do a Wii day for a reward. This would go over very well in my small lesson groups, and the kids would get a good rhythm workout!

cokemeyer - just wanted to pop in and give you a big THANKS for posting this deal. I LOVE this game, it's my favorite Wii game so far. I have not enjoyed music games before (Wii Music, Guitar Hero, etc), because they never feel "natural" to me... as a musician. This game, however, has been loads of fun... and I am going to use it in my classroom ASAP.

cokemeyer - just wanted to pop in and give you a big THANKS for posting this deal. I LOVE this game, it's my favorite Wii game so far. I have not enjoyed music games before (Wii Music, Guitar Hero, etc), because they never feel "natural" to me... as a musician. This game, however, has been loads of fun... and I am going to use it in my classroom ASAP.

that's great to hear!!! :) I have not even opened ours yet as it will be an Easter gift so I'm so glad to hear you like it! My Mom got us Wii Music for Christmas too and I was so excited about it but so far, we just can't seem to "get into it."

• 1 month later...