Need Help Finding A Candy Bar **UPDATE 1/29 :(

My dh's favorite candy bar is Peanut Butter Take 5s. Problem is, I can't find them anywhere!! Don't know if they stopped making them or what:confused: Would love to find a whole box to buy him for Valentine's Day. HELP!!

Here's what the package looks like:

http://www.typetive.com/candyblog/item/take_5_peanut_butter/

THANKS!!

Well I received the order I placed for them from the seller on Amazon today. They sent the original Take 5s NOT the Peanut Butter ones :mad: I can get them at Sams Club for less than 1/2 of what I was paying for the peanut butter ones!! So I called the seller who informed me that they didn't know there was 2 different ones and they have the wrong picture up cause they don't have the peanut butter ones:( They did refund all of my money though and told me to keep the candy bars that they sent me so that was nice of them.

I'm just disappointed that I'm not able to get the peanut butter ones for dh:(

Edited by guilliam

I still am trying to find Zero bars...you could get them at Walmart before in the snack size 10 pack but now they don't sell them here...nobody does.

For the Take 5 PB try here they have everything www.yummies.com

Good Luck

LOL! The funny thing about that is my dh brought home a zero bar that they gave out at work the other day and it's laying here on the desk in front of me because no one around here likes them! Have you checked Sam's Club for them? I'm pretty sure our Sam's carries them.

Hdebo- Thanks!!! I'm gonna order them from Amazon cause it looks like that's my best bet. I did find out that they have been discontinued :(

LOL! The funny thing about that is my dh brought home a zero bar that they gave out at work the other day and it's laying here on the desk in front of me because no one around here likes them! Have you checked Sam's Club for them? I'm pretty sure our Sam's carries them.

Hdebo- Thanks!!! I'm gonna order them from Amazon cause it looks like that's my best bet. I did find out that they have been discontinued :(

Arghhhh I would kill for a zero bar :eyepoppin

glad you found some! i hate when companies discontinue stuff, they should give us some type of warning ya know.

i love some chocolate from England - Big Kat with peanut butter and I can't find them anywhere over here, or any website that is even close to being reasonable on the price and shipping to the US. I should write the company, I don't know why I haven't yet. I fell in love with Senseo Cafe Choco pods that I bought in Paris and sadly those aren't available in the U.S. either, but I did email the company to make that suggestion...sigh...

I'm glad you found some. But NOW, I can't walk into a store without looking for these. dang I get obsessed. :cheesy:

I'm glad you found some. But NOW, I can't walk into a store without looking for these. dang I get obsessed. :cheesy:

LOL! I get obsessed like that too!! If it helps, I received an email back from Hershey's and these have been discontinued for some time now:( Which explains why I haven't been able to find them for so long.Guess dh better enjoy the box he's getting cause it'll probably be the last:(

Thanks again to hdebo for finding them!! Now if this weather would just clear up so FedEx can deliver them:eyepoppin

Well I received the order I placed for them from the seller on Amazon today. They sent the original Take 5s NOT the Peanut Butter ones :mad: I can get them at Sams Club for less than 1/2 of what I was paying for the peanut butter ones!! So I called the seller who informed me that they didn't know there was 2 different ones and they have the wrong picture up cause they don't have the peanut butter ones:( They did refund all of my money though and told me to keep the candy bars that they sent me so that was nice of them.

I'm just disappointed that I'm not able to get the peanut butter ones for dh:(

tokanm- Your package was mailed today :) Sorry it took so long, first day I've been out since we got this nasty weather;) Hope you enjoy!! :)

gulliam, It may be possible that with the salmonella-tainted peanut butter your candy bar my not be available right now.

No, that's not it, the candy bar was discontinued last year sometime (I contacted Hershey and they told me) I was just hoping to find a store that had some leftovers.

I still am trying to find Zero bars...you could get them at Walmart before in the snack size 10 pack but now they don't sell them here...nobody does.

For the Take 5 PB try here they have everything www.yummies.com

Good Luck

$ General Stores sell king size Zero bars