Lowes Samsung Washer/Dryer Delivery

umttg

Anyone received their Samsung washer/dryer set from the Black Friday sale? Still waiting on mine. Originally told 4 weeks. Then the week of Jan 12. Now maybe next week. Getting old. I'm essentially financing their inventory since they charged my card on BF and I've already paid off that balance. This is in Omaha, NE. Curious what others are experiencing.

I'm in missouri and just got off the phone with Lowes, again, and was told there are some on the truck and they will be unloaded tonight but they are not sure how many are on the truck and I'm third on the list. I was told originally when bought on black Friday (well actually on WEd. before but got the same price as Black Friday) that I would have them within 2 weeks, then it was 4 weeks and now end of Jan. My washer died the week we bought the new ones and Lowes gave me one to use until ours came in, thankfully!!

Well when I called this morning I was told our Lowes did not recive any!!!!! they are begging other stores to give them some but so far its a no go. the manager is supposed to call me back today and let me know what is going on. This is just ridiculous!!!

Just FYI, I got this set in advance at Lowes and had it delivered then price adjusted it for the BF price. So I have mine already. Anyways, I am really loving it but a few pointers... The dryer door can switch to open from either side, but the washer hinge is on the left. No changing it, so when getting the laundry room ready, keep that in mind. Also, we had the latch go out already on the washer door. It would NOT shut and therefor could not wash anything as the water would run out. This was TERRIBLE!!! But, it was covered by the manufacturer and they had a repair man out here right away. The part was faulty and they repaired it but also ordered (and a week later replaced it) to be sure it lasts. Samsung called several times to check on the status and our satisfaction. I was extremely pleased with this. I did buy an extended warranty from Lowes also but it didn't matter as this was covered by warranty anyways. But I LOVE this set!

We recieved ours this morning and we love it!!!! I'm so excited that it is so tall!! i'm 5'9 so its a great height for me. We did switch our washer and dryer so that the doors open out from each other. The hoses and everything were plenty long enough for this to happen. I've been busy washing every since they got here, lol.

We recieved ours this morning and we love it!!!! I'm so excited that it is so tall!! i'm 5'9 so its a great height for me. We did switch our washer and dryer so that the doors open out from each other. The hoses and everything were plenty long enough for this to happen. I've been busy washing every since they got here, lol.

Post a pic, we would love to see them :)

Lowes did right by me. The local store said they could not tell me when the set would come in so upgraded us to the next model (WF328AAW and DV328AEW). Delivered them on Sat. Couldn't be happier with the set and with the customer service at Lowes.