Xbox 360 Live Gold card 13 months for $29.97 plus free shipping @amazon

hwolf6330

I dont know if they have an expiration date on them. My DD got the Xbox360 fort Xmas last year and we gave hime the Gold Live package with it. He was able to go on live until this past Friday when I finally set up a wireless gaming adapter in the house for it. He was able to use the his 12 months subscription from last Christmas with no problems. I am planning on purchasing 2 of the subscriptions, one for my Nephews and one for my DS so he wil now have access for 24 months.

If anyone knows if they expire let us know since I plan on holding the one for my DS and giving it to him this coming Xmas

I dont want to buy more than 1 more year for him, since his current subscription now will go thru January 2010, and with this 13 months it will thru February 2011. When is the next Xbox or upgraded video system from Microsoft set to come out. I worry that a new system will come out and he will end up getting that one and not use the Xbox live or it won't be compatible with the new system. Anyone know what Microsoft has up their sleeve or another video game company Nintendo, or Playstation. I think DS will be getting a PS3 for Xmas next year also since we will be upgrading the TV the kids use for video games to an LCD flat panel HDTV (They dont know this yet lol)

Edited by racerfan
more information

I don't think they expire cause you can stack them. You can put 2 of them in now and it will give you 26 months of live. DH just bought one from Walmart.com when they had them for $29.99 and he added it to his account and it just added 13 months to the time he has left.

I'm wondering if $29.99 is going to become the new price for it cause it a lot of websites have had them for that price this week.

Price is back up to $42.97 now.

But that one is sold someone other than Amazon. If you check it says new/used from $29.97 and when you check that it brings you to the Amazon sale and it says it is backordered until the end of January.

I had to order one for my friend's son and I panicked when I saw it was $42.97, but then I saw the other stuff and was able to order one for him last night. It wont be shipped until 1/26, but I will just give him the one I ordered for DS (since that is for his stocking for Xmas).