Best IPOD Touch deal

Apple rarely allows their things to go on sale, so the prices you find won't vary much. However, stores can offer things with the Apple items, so it seems like a good deal. The best I found was just before Christmas - Best Buy ran a deal where you buy the iTouch and get a free game card and a free $50 Best Buy gift card. I haven't seen anything like that since. In terms of actual price, Walmart beats other by a couple of dollars.

TY! Will check Sam's online and see what they have. Was just at costco and they didn't have them in stock. did see one at Amazon for $10.00 off and free shipping. I have a ton of Best Buy cards so should start using them. Thanks you all for your help!

I think that www.apple.com is the best place. Buy a refurb one really cheap and they have a good warranty that comes with it. We didn't buy the touch but a Nano and you would swear it was brand new and that was 2 years ago :yup:

the 1st generation Touch is $179 (8 gb)

I think that www.apple.com is the best place. Buy a refurb one really cheap and they have a good warranty that comes with it. We didn't buy the touch but a Nano and you would swear it was brand new and that was 2 years ago :yup:

the 1st generation Touch is $179 (8 gb)

I bought the refurbished nano from the apple store too. Can't beat the 1 year warranty on it (can't seem to get that from other places for refurb'd item) and like you mentioned, it came looking and acting brand new.

Will def do refurb'd from apple again!

Best deal right now-

Costco- $199.99

I went with Best Buy they matched Costco's price since they were in stock @ Costco, and used my giftcards so no out of pocket cost and I have money left on my giftcard.

As far as the extended warranty...am thinking of going w/ the 2 year plan for 39.99(just in case) I do hear they are fragile. and it is for my 13yr olds bday.

I did see Amazon had them, good price $219.00 I think but they also charge me tax, but free shipping. HTH