PacSun sale: Extra 70% off clearance items

elite2058

Great deals! Unfortunately, I think I missed the boat.

Everything I tried to put in my cart was "no longer available for purchase." I think I'll call and see if the PacSun store near me has anything similar going on.

Good luck to everyone else... excellent bargains if you can get them!:D

Maybe I am not understanding this right. Is the price showing the 70% off, or do you get an additional 70% off the price that initially shows up in your cart?

EDIT: I'm just not understanding how some of you are getting items for $5.00 and $6.00 when my shipping alone is $5.00. I can't however get the price to drop by anymore than the $10 off from the code the OP gave. That still puts sweatshirts that I'm looking at around $15 or so. I'm not complaining, that's a low price for a $50-$60 item, but I'm just not understanding how some are getting their items for around the costs of my shipping.

Edited by Rayny

make sure you are in the clearence section not the sale section (if you look down the menu on the left side it says clearence). once the item is in your cart the extra 70% comes off. I got two guys shirts for 5.80 after the $10.00 code so I only paid .80 over the shipping.

make sure you are in the clearence section not the sale section (if you look down the menu on the left side it says clearence). once the item is in your cart the extra 70% comes off. I got two guys shirts for 5.80 after the $10.00 code so I only paid .80 over the shipping.

Thanks!

I'm going to go check it out. I must have been in the sale section.

I got a really good deal on a backpack. It seems everything out was out of stock in the sizes and/or colors I'd be interested in, but my son really needed a new backpack and this was a great find.

* Fox

* Cyborg Backpack

* Item #:4855789

* Size:NO SIZE

* Color:BLACK

$58.99

$17.70

Merchandise:

$17.70

Promotional Discount:

- $10.00

Shipping:

$5.00

Tax:

$0.76

Subtotal:

$13.46

Thanks OP and cr8on

THANK YOU so much! It's brutally cold up in Chicago today (-16 degrees in the town where our PacSun store is located) and the kids were off from school on an "extreme temperature day". Nothing better than staying warm & toasty at home while cyber-shopping for deals at PacSun with the teenage daughters! It's true...most of the items in the Clearance section were sold-out, but the challenge of finding items to go into our "cart" made the time go by faster today (bargain hunting is in our blood!) There were still some great deals in the regular SALE section...and we never had to leave our house!! The promotional codes were a Plus - my girls can't wait to receive their new "stuff". :yup:

I have placed 6 orders. First order I used the 15% code becasue the total was 84.00. Then I had 5 seperate orders for 19.99 hoodies using the $10 off code. $16.04 delivered for each hoodie, a really good deal considering they were all 40-60 regular price.

Thanks fot he heads up elite2058, much appreciated.

Here are the deals we found:

SALE ITEMS: (The Hoodies are great prices!)

Lost Ariel Black Hoodie Item # 5096433 (Reg $69.50) Color: BLACK .... ..........$19.99

Hurley Farmer Dip Dye Blue Hoodie Item # 5089925 (Reg $59.50) Color: NAVY.. $19.99

CLEARANCE ITEMS (Add'l 70% off):

Hurley Cheers Cinco Tank Item # 4844668 Color: BLACK (Reg $24.00)...........$7.20

Nollie Tuck Stitch Hoodie Item # 4891701 Color: BLUE ICE (Reg $38.99)........$11.70

Kirra Essential Boyfriend Tank Item # 4647442 Color: NEON (Reg $12.50).......$3.75

Nollie Notched Henley Item # 4980470 Color: HUNTER GREEN (Reg $23.99).....$7.20

(My total was over $67.00 so I was able to use the 15% coupon code wel15em08)

Merchandise: $69.83

Discount: - $10.47

Tax: $3.70

Shipping: FREE

Subtotal: $63.06

At REGULAR prices I would have paid a whopping $228.48 (pre-tax) !!!!!!!! :eyepoppin