Kroger Christmas now 90%!

txsupermom

Do you happen to know if this included the big stuffed animals that were $20 originally? Im hoping to snag an elephant for $5. :)

I didn't buy any of the big ones, but all the others I got (Ty beenies and some of the medium generics) were ringing up 75% off, so I would assume so. The large stuffed animals were in the same display bins as all the others. Good Luck!!

Yeah, ours went 75% on Saturday. Just happened to walk in to get a prescription and saw the signs. Got two of those big stuffed animals (dogs) for $5 each. Also, stuffed panda chair for 7.50, rocking horse for $10, a couple of disney Barbies, remote control trucks, and some kiddie toys. My cart was overflowing because of the four big items. This was in Bowling Green, OH.

Do you happen to know if this included the big stuffed animals that were $20 originally? Im hoping to snag an elephant for $5. :)

I was at my Kroger today...xmas decorations only were 75% off; Candy only 25% off. They did not have a lot of stuff left though. They had some of the dinnerware left, but it was in a different area and not marked; I didn't want it bad enough to check; figured it was probably only 50%.

I don't think our Kroger got any of the really good stuff ya'll are talking about this year, but last time I was there (about a week ago - it's over 30 min. away) the decorations were 75% off but dishes (snowman) and the white bakeware was only 50%. Candy was priced as marked down. Didn't see anything interesting enough to even take note of the %.

I found Disney Princess dolls in the toys aisle in one Kroger. They were marked $9.99, but rang up $1 along with the Christmas clearance items!! :yup:

Belle, Snow White & Cinderella rang up 90% off. The pink doll (sleeping beauty is it?) rang up full price.

I got in on the 90% off toy deal before the cashier even knew what was up! I got a HSM Magic Eight Ball for .79, a keyboard for $1.49,electronic drum pad $1.49,electronic drumsticks $1.49,some kind of HSM singing microphone for $1.99 and some Batman things for $1.09 and .79.

Good gifts for nieces and nephews as I don't have any little one's birthday coming up anytime soon.

My Kroger went 75% really soon after Christmas. Maybe 3 days later I was there and I picked up hotwheels trucks(the large ones) for.74, Duncan play set 4.99 this had a mini etechasketch-duncan yoyo-& something else, and an ipod dock for 14.99. I think the ipod dock was originally $50 or close to it. Also a glade wisp plug in vanilla & caramel for 3.XX starter kit (got 2 of those), and the refills 3.xx same scent. Those didn't seem like Christmas scents but they sure do smell good.