What has broken so far?

No broken toys, but I did have a broken vacuum because my 13 yo son sucked up about a million airsoft BBs and the biggest wad of wrapping paper you have ever seen in the vacuum and it was stuck in the hose- so big I actually opened up the paper to make sure no present in it! =)

UPDATE!!!!

Found Optimus Prime's missing leg under the TV Stans yesterday! I know many of you inquired about it. Thanks for asking. (j/k)

But sadly...we have another casuality to report. My DS's RC Air Hogs Battle. One copter hass a broken propeller and the other has a body that has literally split in half. Don't know the reason for it, just know now that the one has officially become a parts and accessories replacement for the other.

The only problems here so far is the Nerf Vulcan Gun. After about two rounds of ammo it completely stopped advancing the belt which rendered the gun useless.

It's now been returned back to walmart and surprisingly when we returned it we were the only ones to have returned one.

We had the same problem...There were 3 people ahead of me at Walmart returning theirs as well.

We had the same problem...There were 3 people ahead of me at Walmart returning theirs as well.

We returned it and I bought another through walmart.com when they came back in stock as this was the one thing my son really wanted and refused to spend the money on anything else. I had it shipped site to store and picked it up today.

So far it's working great. Fingers crossed that it continues to work like it's suppose to.