What has broken so far?

I swear this has been the worst Christmas for me and friends and items breaking/not working.

So far:

Kota- Put him together and turned him on, his head moved and then fell off! Not good. Had a broken Kota for Christmas- waiting for a replacement from Amazon, who refused to send it 2 day mail even though it originally came that way!

S'mores- Was at a friends house yesterday, and her daughter was brushing S'mores tail and it just snapped off. She was not brushing it hard or anything.

XBOX 360- We bought this for a kid at church we adopted. He is cared for by his nana and she is like a grandma to our kids as well, so we adopted him. Well, we just had to take it back to Gamestop as after 2 days it stopped working.

2 Barbie Diamond Castle Ken Dolls- This is unbelieveable. My friend bought 2 of these at Walmart for her 2 girls. They went to take them out of the package and noticed there was soemthing weird about them. Well, they were cut off at the neck and had Energizer batteries stuck in the neck to reattach them. She did not notice this when buying them as she grabbed them and threw them in the cart. One also had a huge slit in the top of his head! So freaky.

That's it for now, but I am not holding my breathe. Seems stuff is just falling apart this year!

The only problems here so far is the Nerf Vulcan Gun. After about two rounds of ammo it completely stopped advancing the belt which rendered the gun useless.

It's now been returned back to walmart and surprisingly when we returned it we were the only ones to have returned one.

The only problems here so far is the Nerf Vulcan Gun. After about two rounds of ammo it completely stopped advancing the belt which rendered the gun useless.

It's now been returned back to walmart and surprisingly when we returned it we were the only ones to have returned one.

I saw someone returning one to my walmart today.

I am very dissapointed with my purchase at Buy.com right now. It was a CD/DVD storage thing for my hubby and when I went to wrap it I noticed it was all broken. I still have to call them and see about exchanging it or returning. The thing is it was packaged very poorely. I mean it just had a plastic bag over the whole thing. I can't even tell if it's an open item or what... It also looks to me like it might have been glued together before (the part that's broken) I might be wrong but I'm not sure. The whole thing looks horrible... I was glad I had two other presents for my hubby (Swiss knife & blue ray DVD) but I was upset I couldn't give this to him as a present..

http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/prod_lrg_images/268/207934268.jpg

So far a Pixos system I bought my niece. And Chat Nows (a Walkie Talkie like texting cell phone toy). We put brand new batteries in them, and nothing. My mom bought them for my boys at Toys R Us, but we can't find them anywhere. So we can't exchange them. So far so good on everything else. Edited by debbieshops2003

DH was having a problem with his Zune. I would not charge. I finally reset it and now it seems to have charged, I hope it continues to work. I bought it from Toys R Us back in September and when I registered with Microsoft they said the warranty is over on it. This is the new Zune that came out this year.:eyepoppin

My nieces Ipod Touch 16GB won't go off the screen that shows up when you plug it into the computer and it keeps saying software is missing from iTunes !! I spent 3hrs trying to help BIL fix it!!

I had the same problem with my 8gb iPod Touch. You have to download the iTunes 8.0, before that screen will go away. After mine was fully charged and had the new iTunes downloaded, it was fine. Good Luck!

Three casualities to report...Two from my DS-7. One from DD-6.

1- A Dollar Store action figure broke his leg right out of the package. DS was upset because it was a present from his lil sis.

2- Transformers Animated Optimus Prime. DS "lost" his leg transforming him. He started transforming him and put him down, then came back to find it missing. Hope DW didn't sweep it up when she collected the 3 inches of wrapping paper from the floor. Those bags are long gone.

3- DD's Glitter Dream Dollhouse. Came home from work to find the piece that holds the elevator string tight inside the elevator is now missing. I already found a replacement and now the replacement is missing.

GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

:beer:

Called Apple and I'll have a box here within 2 to 3 days to ship the ipod back for repair or replacement and should have it back within 10 days after that.

Why do all these customer support places have people you can't or barely can understand? I think I'm more frazzled and frustrated with the lack of being able to understand this lady than the problem with the ipod itself.

Only thing so far is the $800 electronic drum set we bought for my DS's birthday last Monday. Yesterday it just stopped working. No power at all. Not sure if it is the power cord or the brain of the set, but whatever it is, will be going back to the music store for replacement. UGH!