Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Most of our bulk went 50% off too, my DS is a size 5 so I stocked up on 5's and 6's at $12.50 a 88 diaper box if I remember correctly. Side note, I have been waiting for digital frames to go 75% off here and ended up getting a better deal at Bed Bath & Beyond B&M. The 8" Brushed Metal Pandigital Frames were org. $160 marked 50% off making them $80, used a 20% off coupon for an additional $16 off and they have a $30 mail in rebate for it, total will be $38 with tax when the rebate comes in. It's a better frame then the one at Target because it has 1GB memory compared to 512, not to mention I really liked the brushed silver better then the black wood for a couple of dollars more. You can do the coupon and rebate for any of the clearance digital frames by Pandigital (they have an 8" engravable silver plated frame that would be a great wedding or baby gift that would be $50 after the rebate and coupon). You can see them on BB&B's website to get a comparison to what Target has.

Just wanted to add a new find I came across. I just happened to be there and decided I'd walk by the toy aisle quickly to see what was left. Well both aisles that were packed with clearance were totally empty except for this big box sitting on the very top. I pulled it off and sure enough, it was on clearance! Yay!

Step 2 Kid Alert $7.48 at 75%, reg $29.99.

# # # 082-03-0178

I would post a link or picture but can't since I haven't had enough posts.

Just a heads up as they aren't priced at all for the most part, especially the pet shop one, and I've found them in the regular isle with the rest off the Bratz Stuff

Bratz Lil Angelz Pet Shop Surprise Dolls

Bratz Lil Angelz Bathtime

Bratz Lil' Angelz Pet Doctor Time Play Set

Those 3 sets are ringing up Item not found, so you may or may not get it for 75% depending on the price checker you come across, but I have not had a problem with them putting "as is" stickers on them for me for 75% off

Just wanted to add a new find I came across. I just happened to be there and decided I'd walk by the toy aisle quickly to see what was left. Well both aisles that were packed with clearance were totally empty except for this big box sitting on the very top. I pulled it off and sure enough, it was on clearance! Yay!

Step 2 Kid Alert $7.48 at 75%, reg $29.99.

# # # 082-03-0178

I would post a link or picture but can't since I haven't had enough posts.

**I think it's this one:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31keO4RGlfL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I've actually seen this same thing last week (in regular isle by bike helmets, roller blades and such) and even had an urge to scan it (God knows why..sometimes my 6th sense works wonders!) but I realized I had no use for it what-so-ever even if it was 75% so I let it be..

**Wonder if they'll last till tomorrow. I want to wait for the books/toys to do mark-downs (if any) and then venture out.

BTW: I never noticed much difference btwn some of these larget sizes of diapers. Since DD is two years older than DS, DS was in sizes 4,5 since he was like a year old.. Cause we were always running out of his smaller sizes and then we discovered these larget sizes fit him just fine. Not sure which ones cost less but for us it was more convenient to buy one size of diapers for the both of them..

It really varies by child. My oldest could only wear Pampers and the size wasn't a big deal, as you say. But DS2 was another story entirely. He could not wear Pampers at all, only Huggies. There was just something about the cut of them, and he would leak everywhere. And as soon as he hit certain sizes he had to go up. He wore 4s for a long time, but there came a point where he had to go to a 5. It was so strange and different from his brother!

**I think it's this one:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31keO4RGlfL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I've actually seen this same thing last week (in regular isle by bike helmets, roller blades and such) and even had an urge to scan it (God knows why..sometimes my 6th sense works wonders!) but I realized I had no use for it what-so-ever even if it was 75% so I let it be..

Yep! That's the one. Thanks! I have 3 young boys and haven't decided whether or not I'll use it but I just couldn't pass it up.

Got Pampers and Huggies boxes 50% off today (Pampers were 12.50 and Huggies Supreme were 14.98) Also got lint rollers 75% off (come with roller and 1 refill) for 1.48. Tide, All and Gain were 50% off around $5 each. Lean Cuisines, .34 I think they were 85% off and they don't expire til Jan. 2010 and Salmon skewers for .84, 75% off. Also saw Marie Calendar's pumpkin pie for 70% off, didn't buy it so not sure on the price around 1.70 or something.

###072-01-0165 Magic Chef Portable Ice Maker $42.49 (75% off - was 169.99)

This is much better than the Emerson one I bought a few months ago on clearance that never worked c orrectly and finally broke last month and I returned it. So happy to find a replacement for it. Also it is larger and better construction on this one. Well worth the 75% off price.

Shame on you...I have avoided going to Target...but tonight I went and bought this thing (only 50%) in the hope that it will be marked down in 10 days or so. They had 2 more and I'm praying no one will want it. That box weighed a ton and didn't fit in the Honda trunk, but I managed to get it in the door. Thank God for 4-door cars!!!!:D

Went to Target Tonight. Maybe I should have picked a different one to go to because I barely saw any bulk items at this one. No diapers/wipes/coffee - very dissapointed.

Only saw two-packs of Dove Body Wash in sensitive skin unscented and other flavors..

(I'm pretty sure this Target is behind in their mark-downs so none of the bulk stuff was at 50% yet)

Also noticed a 20" girl's bike (not sure of the brand but had Hawaiian type motive) down to 4x.xx from 8x.xx. Saw at least 3 of these all with red tags. I guess that makes it down to 50% and I imagine no one is even noticing them because there's no sign or anything.

Also saw two more junior Tennis rackets (boy's & girl's ones) - Wilson - 25 (I guess that's for 10 yrs. plus or minus??) Again one of these was hiding all the way next to the wall, facing backwards and had about 10 non-clearanced ones on top of it. I just noticed the different design and had to take a look..

Also saw some very cute lamp shades at 50% - Pink, Purple, Green and Blue-Jeans... Def. could have used some for kids' rooms but there were no lamp legs so I decided to see whether I can get some of these at 75%.

This store still had some Toys at 75% too.. Mostly junk though.. Was very surprised to see one Smores but the box looked kinda torn so must have been a return. It still has a 30% sticker price and 50% sign in-front of it so I guess that's why it's still there.

Next to electronics I saw some cd wallets at 75% on an end-cap.

Also by the arts/crafts section saw some cute Thank-You cards packages at 50% and some Crayola washable markers and notebooks (at 30-50%) (both on an end-cap)

Here are my buys:

###012080649 CD Wallet - 3.48 (75%)

###231140025 Quaker Regular - 2 pks. - 3.48 (Bulk item)

###049000202 Dove - 2 pks. - 6.36 (Bulk item)

###049000705 Soap Tunes for Kids - 3.48 (some % off)

###053192191 Thank You Cards - 1.98 (50%)

###053192196 Blank Notes - 1.98 (50%)

###081040099 Crayola Notebook - 1.98 (50%)

###081040250 10 Count Crayola Washable Markers - 1.38 (30%?)

###088010108 Junior Tennis Racket - 4.22 (75%)

###088010300 Junior Tennis Racket - 4.94 (75%)

Shame on you...I have avoided going to Target...but tonight I went and bought this thing (only 50%) in the hope that it will be marked down in 10 days or so. They had 2 more and I'm praying no one will want it. That box weighed a ton and didn't fit in the Honda trunk, but I managed to get it in the door. Thank God for 4-door cars!!!!:D

I'm sorry! LOL My store had 3 at 50% for weeks. Went 75% off two days ago - I bought one, one other was sold that day also and one is still sitting there. These are not going as fast as the Emerson ones did a few months ago, probably because of the time of year, so hopefully you will be able to find one at 75% off when they go there. Good luck! I have been using mine for 2 days now and I love it. I have PICA due to severe anemia and I crave ice, I eat it nonstop, so this is a lifesaver for me, plus having a going away party for my husband this weekend so it will come in very handy for that as well.

Does anyone know how much the Global Bazaar Blue Sofa (it looks like four chairs pushed together to make a couch) is?

Are you talking about the sectional pieces listed here?

http://www.target.com/b/ref=in_se_pagelist/185-3892580-2665012?ie=UTF8&node=1254794011&pricerange=&index=target&field-browse=1254794011&rank=pmrank&viewID=leaf&field-pricebin=&store=&rh=&page=2&fromBrowse=1

If these are similar, it should be 50% off from the original prices in stores.

Sorry I was no help, of course it is on the one on line that is sold out so no price is listed...I would assume around 200 at 1/2 off. That seems to be the prices.

I remember when Global Bazaar was better prices. Now I feel like the 1/2 off prices should be the regular price and I care little for it until it hits 75%. I am just thankful that I care for none of it this year. Easier on my pocketbook. :D

Sorry I was no help, of course it is on the one on line that is sold out so no price is listed...I would assume around 200 at 1/2 off. That seems to be the prices.

I remember when Global Bazaar was better prices. Now I feel like the 1/2 off prices should be the regular price and I care little for it until it hits 75%. I am just thankful that I care for none of it this year. Easier on my pocketbook. :D

No, you did help. I didn't know they had other color, now I can call around for all three colors. I'm just looking for a fill sofa for my family room. My girls are still young so I don't want to spend a ton on furniture for a family room that will mostly be used by the little ones. I would love to get it at 75% off, but I bet it won't be around at 75%.

Went to my Target today and there was not much to be found. I did see some Magic Tree House books and Junie B Jones and Elmo books marked down. I did get:

075085297 HSM Pj's $4.24 (these were short sleeved)

098100320 Youth Converse sneakers size 2 1/2 black $4.98

091011663 Dump Truck insulated lunch tote $3.37

I was looking for teh Stylin Studio to get my dd and they were all gone. I was there the other day and they had at least 10....I should have picked it up when I saw it:-(

Could someone please post if they find towels at 75%? I've been to Target almost daily in the last two weeks; I can't drag my kids there anymore :)

I am looking for towels too. I don't know if they go down every week or not. I just need kitchen towels but I wants to get a few packages. Right now the ones I want are 50% and I think $5 a package is still too much.

I have to say that after all the good 75% deals at Target and with all the good deals I got at Steve & Barry's and KB Toys I can't stand to look at prices when they're only 30% or 50%! For example, I saw a pair of boots that I liked at Target but they were $25 at 30% and my husband said "well just get them, they're only $25" and I had to tell him that after getting tons of shoes for $5 and under that I refused to pay $25 for a pair of shoes! He thinks I am nuts..but there is a reason my family of 5 can have a new wardrobe every season!

Could someone please post if they find towels at 75%? I've been to Target almost daily in the last two weeks; I can't drag my kids there anymore :)

Towels should be marked down on Tuesdays so no sense in checking everyday. Instead, check next Wednesday.

Good luck! I usually buy towels this time of the year to hang on to for when I need them again.

I was at my Target this morning looking around, and not finding much of anything. I went to the baby section and saw the Maclaren volo priced at 69.98. I decided to scan it and it rang up 24.xx!! I was so excited. But that was about the only good thing I found.

###030 09 1774 Maclaren volo 24.xx

I have read several members talking about the MM drink deal. I thought it was the Minute Maid juice boxes. So today I scanned several flavors in the 15 pack but they were $4.XX not the $.69 that I thought they were. Can someone please help me out with this one?

Also today I managed to find a really nice big tan chair with wooden legs. It would look nice in the living room by my sofa. The regular prcie was $239.xx and I got it for $57.xx. I would easily pay $300-$400 or more at a furniture store. I asked my hubby do we really need this, and he said for $57 who cares we are getting it. It was fun watching him get excited at getting a good deal.

Does anyone have the DCPI number for this chair? I really really want one! Thanks.

Towels should be marked down on Tuesdays so no sense in checking everyday. Instead, check next Wednesday.

Good luck! I usually buy towels this time of the year to hang on to for when I need them again.

The stores around me have not been following the regular markdown schedule lately for several months. They have switched days and seem to be hopping around making it hard to get what you want if you don't check all the time. (like all the baby stuff I missed!) I say if you want it, keep checking back-not sure I'd check everyday, but I'd keep checking......

The stores around me have not been following the regular markdown schedule lately for several months. They have switched days and seem to be hopping around making it hard to get what you want if you don't check all the time. (like all the baby stuff I missed!) I say if you want it, keep checking back-not sure I'd check everyday, but I'd keep checking......

I completely agree...it depends on the store. Mine have been sticking pretty close to the schedule. However, I did note yesterday that they are doing some major resetting, you know, when they put up those signs in empty aisles that say that new things are coming...anyway, they did that in an aisle yesterday that they usually don't mark down until Thursday. BUT they didn't mark down stuff either. They just removed the clearance stuff from the aisle, reset it with the new stuff and put the clearanced on an end cap all consolidated.

I saw this easel Today at Target. I haven't seen it before Today and wasn't aware that Target even carries this one. This might be something they just newly stocked on.. Well I have this one, as someone gave this to my kids for Christmas, bought at Amazon. We've never opened it because I don't see much use to it (seems like you have to buy paper for it and there's no chalk board.) Plus I already bought another one also Rose Art for $5 (75%).

Can I return this to Target without a receipt?? Also if I just saw it Today at one store does that mean all stores will be able to take it or should I go back to that store?? (Should I hurry because if they sell these out they might no longer have DCPI in their system and they will not be able to take it back?)

Sorry, I'm confused on how this works.. Thanks for any info!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41uNHQz-ZYL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I saw this easel Today at Target. I haven't seen it before Today and wasn't aware that Target even carries this one. This might be something they just newly stocked on.. Well I have this one, as someone gave this to my kids for Christmas, bought at Amazon. We've never opened it because I don't see much use to it (seems like you have to buy paper for it and there's no chalk board.) Plus I already bought another one also Rose Art for $5 (75%).

Can I return this to Target without a receipt?? Also if I just saw it Today at one store does that mean all stores will be able to take it or should I go back to that store?? (Should I hurry because if they sell these out they might no longer have DCPI in their system and they will not be able to take it back?)

Sorry, I'm confused on how this works.. Thanks for any info!

It depends on the price. If it is less than $35 (I think that is the new cutoff), they'll let you return it on your ID if you haven't already used up your 2 for the year.

It depends on the price. If it is less than $35 (I think that is the new cutoff), they'll let you return it on your ID if you haven't already used up your 2 for the year.

**What if it costs more than $35 are they going to give me $35 or they will refuse the return all-together? Tnx.