Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Just a heads up.. we have that vizio tv and it has blown the circuit board 3 times. It is now out of warranty and is messing up again. We've had it 13 months.

Buy the extended warranty if you purchase it- the guy said it was a problem with a shipment of circuit boards, but it must have been a lot of shipments.

DPCI: 072-07-0304

I got a bissel steam carpet cleaner. $399 clearanced to $195 and some change. I was super excited. I've been wanting a carpet cleaner for a long time.

I saw them last week and on Tuesday at my local Target but wanted to research it before I bought it. When I went back today it was gone :(

I looked it up to see if they had it close to where my MIL lives and it said Limited Availability. Sure enough they had one left on clearance. Now I just have to wait until the middle of Nov. when we see each other to get it. I hope it works well! The reviews seemed favorable.

I saw the TAG systems on sale just this week at TRU for $29.99 (new and old ones) but I didn't get any more as I already have them. The Big Toy Book lists them for $39.99 so I would go check the price in store before they might go up. (It might've been a local thing only so I could be wrong)

I checked the Ontario store (the big one ;) )

Thanks! I'll let her know.

Bad news. They marked the fall colored storage stuff manually down to 30% today. I did not see whether they marked the orange stuff, but definitely all the maroon. There were also a bunch of baskets with fall colored liners that were part of it. anyway, that means it isn't part of the Halloween clearance like they have been in the past. Last year I got some good stuff from that area as Halloween clearance.

Bad news. They marked the fall colored storage stuff manually down to 30% today. I did not see whether they marked the orange stuff, but definitely all the maroon. There were also a bunch of baskets with fall colored liners that were part of it. anyway, that means it isn't part of the Halloween clearance like they have been in the past. Last year I got some good stuff from that area as Halloween clearance.

our stores actually marked these 50% off, got a few today.

DPCI: 072-07-0304

I got a bissel steam carpet cleaner. $399 clearanced to $195 and some change. I was super excited. I've been wanting a carpet cleaner for a long time.

I saw them last week and on Tuesday at my local Target but wanted to research it before I bought it. When I went back today it was gone :(

I looked it up to see if they had it close to where my MIL lives and it said Limited Availability. Sure enough they had one left on clearance. Now I just have to wait until the middle of Nov. when we see each other to get it. I hope it works well! The reviews seemed favorable.

Been there done that. My new approach is buy it. Go home and check reviews and ratings and if it sucks...return it. Buy and return is much better than going back and finding it gone. I had that happen too many times.

Anyone know about the green dollar spot going 75%? My signs say until 10/30 - they were still 50% today... will it go tomorrow?

tons of stocking stuffers I want to get!:eyepoppin someone let me know before I drive 50 minutes there and another 50 back:yuck:

I got a chocolate foutain today:yup: it is MY christmas gift! I also got a waffle maker, mini burger slider station, and a few other things for gifts this year! Markdowns in the kitchen area were FANTASTIC!:D

I went to another Target near me that I had sent my DH to and they actually had one of the VIZIO tv's sitting on an endcap! I got all excited only to find out it was still $450! So, it should go down Monday, right???

Not necessarily. They may not be going clearance at all stores. Worth a check, certainly, but I wouldn't count on it.

will target price adjust something bought a week ago wed.? i bought a crock pot in there for 29.xx and jcp is advertising the same thing right now for 19.xx. i don't have the box, and i haven't used it yet, but was wondering if i can get my 10.xx???

They give you 7 days. You could always re-buy and return on the old receipt.

So, sunday should be 50% off Halloween, right? My Target has a BOATLOAD of stuff. . .candy included. I have a little one with H1N1, so won't be going, but the candy is calling me!

I think most of the candy gets returned to the manufacturer's. I very rarely see the big name (Hershey's for example) stuff on clearance.

I think most of the candy gets returned to the manufacturer's. I very rarely see the big name (Hershey's for example) stuff on clearance.

this may not be true. I found a load of fun size snickers bags for .32 either last halloween or one before last. it took some digging through regular candy aisle though so they may have been someone else's hidden stash?

No, it doesn't. If you aren't there in the morning when they open, you might be missing it. It all goes clearance (as long as it is in special Halloween packaging). There are people who will take out cart loads of it. No idea what they use that much candy for, but I have seen people just loading their carts to the top and going through checkout.

I always get M&Ms and Hershey's bars because those are my kids favorites. I have a bunch of coupons that don't expire till later in November, and I'll get it for them. By the the 2nd day, you usually can't find any regular or peanut M&Ms and most of the main brands of candy are gone, so I always buy it straight away or hide a couple of packs.

My company respresents Mars, and no we dont get the candy back, the stores usually make it down and sell it off really quickly. Or they donate it to charities or food pantries

###Green dollar spot went 75% off today.

oops...i was just in a target today looking for dog costume and quick clearance check but didnt think to look there.

annoying guy in parking lot put me in a mood. HE parked wrong then waits til i finish parking to TELL me he can't get in car. I suppose it was better than just dinging my car with his SUV but he should have thought about then when parking in a pcked parking lot.

oops...i was just in a target today looking for dog costume and quick clearance check but didnt think to look there.

annoying guy in parking lot put me in a mood. HE parked wrong then waits til i finish parking to TELL me he can't get in car. I suppose it was better than just dinging my car with his SUV but he should have thought about then when parking in a pcked parking lot.

Bummer. 75% off dollar spot might have lifted your spirits!! ;) Don't let it ruin your day. Data dump that moment and have a great Saturday!!

Bummer. 75% off dollar spot might have lifted your spirits!! ;) Don't let it ruin your day. Data dump that moment and have a great Saturday!!

It's ok will pass by other target with better parking tomorrow AND pass by Publix for as discounted halloween cake too:)