Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

I'm in CA also (N. CA), but I don't think any my Targets have started this yet. Is the information posted around the registers or anything?

It's written on the bottom of the receipt in a rather large font - "Save 5 cents every time you use a reusable bag."

I think it may not be nationwide... not sure.

I have never seen this at any of my Targets (there are more than 10 in my area that I can go to). Was it an internet return? Did it have a regular little red sticker or was it one that says "As is" with a white bar on it? Either way, that was definitely a great deal! Great find!

It was a regular red sticker, and I am not sure if it was a internet return. Sorry. I am hoping my nephew loves. it. I know he loves slides so we think that he is going to love it.:D

Found some luck in the garden hose department today...

two 100' garden hoses regularly $30 down to $7.48; three 50' coiled hoses regularly $20 down to $4.98; one 25' coiled hose regularly $15 down to $3.74. Also lots of very neat deco lights for our screened in porch, also marked down from $15 to $3.74.

BTW, the Kansas City area started the 5% off reward program (off of everything on your ticket, every time you shop and use your Target Visa.) It started on Sunday, I believe the cashier told me. Anyway, I had my final "points earned" 10% off certificate and it expired today (the OLD program). I wasn't sure if it would work since they implemented the new program, but it did, so I shopped today and got an additional 15% off everything. Kind of nice for my garden hose bonanza!

Which target did you find the lights at? TIA

I'm in CA also (N. CA), but I don't think any my Targets have started this yet. Is the information posted around the registers or anything?

They have a little bar code they scan for it. They just started a few days ago. In one store it is on the drawer below the cash drawer. In another store they have those paper coupon printers like grocery stores and it is on that. They just scan it for each bag. There is no sign or anything, they just started doing it. Sometimes I have to remind them.

Today was a good day at target! Our oral health products went down again.

I got a 1.5 liter & 500 ml (bonus with it) for 3.24 regularly 6.49. Not 75 yet, but they were almost gone and I needed it.

Kids small Polo shirt was 7.99 now 1.98

Its my party make your own thank you cards kit reg 9.99 now 2.48

7 oz Crest Scope toothpaste w/ bonus mouthwash was 3.49 now 1.74

14 bar pack of leaver 2000 was 7.49 now 3.74

Batman cake topper with candle was 3.99 now .98

Bought the Bissell 5770 Healthy Home Bagless Upright Vacuum 50% off, so now $124 today!

Saw this yesterday, I was really hoping it would be 75% off, but I scanned it and no dice. 50% off is a great deal, though, and I doubt this will still be around if and when it goes 75.

Got a Black & Decker hand vac 75% off ($14.XX) to replace the POS Dirt Devil one I (stupidly) paid full price for. Also got some Hoover steamer solution and spot cleaner 75% off.

I was at the Lee's Summit store and they had a ton left of all the different ones. FYI...

Thank You. I went there last night and got 5 boxes of the butterflies and I got one box of the 4 pk of lights that go in your yard. The silver ones with the white lights. I need just one more box of the 4pk of silver lights with the white light. If anyone in the KC area sees a box. TIA.

I saw those yesterday and almost got one at 50%. I hope they still have them tomorrow. Does anyone know if they're any good? I wasn't thrilled with the Kurv that I got a few years ago.

I bought one of there 2 weeks ago for $41.99, then saw them down to $29.99 so took my receipt in for a price adjustment. I almost bought another one for my mom, but decided she could get her own since I'm out of state and it would be a pain to pack to fly!

I love mine for hardwood floors, area rugs, etc. It has a crevice tool built in too. It will do about 1500 sq ft on one charge, and picks up dog hair (lots of it) like magic!

a few items...

### 245040006 Playtex Tampons 36ct with bonus for total 44 ct $3.57

### 200080073 4 pack red chargers (plates) $4.18

### 049060115 Gilette Fusion razor with 2 cartridges was $7.94 is $3.97

### 037120330 Ponds facial towlettes 30 ct with bonus 170 ct Qtips $3.63

### 053022045 50 ct banded assorted color tissue paper $.98

I had a good morning shopping at Target

2 elmo live 14.98 regular 59.99

crosley Charging station 12.54 regular 49.99

shark cordless floor and carpet cleaner 8.74 regular 34.99

4 sets of string lights ( birdhouse looking ones ) 3.24 regular 12.99 each

orbit sunmate 6 in curved adjustable nozzle 1.74 regular 6.99

2 packs batman stickers .38 cents regular 1.59

elmo id braclets .98 regular 3.99

you rock thank you notes .99 regular 3.99

2 happy birthday bags .37 cents regular 1.49

Eureka easy clean 14.98 regular 59.99

Deck box 19.98 regular 79.99

I am happy. Got items off my Christmas list and saved a bunch of money!!!

I had a good day at Target!!!!

###072-07-0096 Hoover Carpet Cleaner (Large green bottle) 75% off 6.48 (others too)

###072-07-0528 Euro Pro Shark Vac Cordless Vac-75% off 8.74

###086-02-0575 Snow White Anniversary Playset w/Barbie 75% off 6.24

And my favorite deal:

###082-03-0169 Fisher Price Quad Four Wheeler 50% off 29.98! (Couldn't wait for 75%)

###072-07-0096 Hoover Carpet Cleaner (Large green bottle) 75% off 6.48 (others too)

And my favorite deal:

###082-03-0169 Fisher Price Quad Four Wheeler 50% off 29.98! (Couldn't wait for 75%)

WOW! GREAT DEALS! The Snow White set, is this the one that has the 7 dwarfs with her?

Picked up a Michael Graves 4 slice toaster at 75% off for $9.48. I also picked up a 1 quart ice cream maker at 50% off for $14.xx, I think Rival was the brand name. Not the best deal, but wanted one. Hope it works, it has a canister that has to be frozen first, no rock salt or ice needed.

Picked up a Michael Graves 4 slice toaster at 75% off for $9.48. I also picked up a 1 quart ice cream maker at 50% off for $14.xx, I think Rival was the brand name. Not the best deal, but wanted one. Hope it works, it has a canister that has to be frozen first, no rock salt or ice needed.

Ooh- keep us filled in if it works? I had an ice cream maker but decided the salt and ice was a PITA, so got rid of it.

And my favorite deal:

What Target did you find the Snow White playset with Barbie at?

Ooh- keep us filled in if it works? I had an ice cream maker but decided the salt and ice was a PITA, so got rid of it.

I have a very small one and I love it for times when I don't want to use my big one. It makes the best margaritas ever!!! They don't get all watered down like when you use the blender, and it only takes about 10-15 minutes for a batch.