Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

saw lots of goodies last night!! no numbers, sorry, i had a tag along and felt rushed.

epson all in one printer 14.99 (75%)

beertender 104.98 (50%)

kitchen aid blender 49.98 (50%)

vtech cordless phones 4.98-14.98 (75%)

various boys shirts .98-1.24 (75%)

corelle 4 place setting dish sets 14.98 (75%)

kodak rechargeable camera battery with carrying case 6.24 (75%)

Thank you! I will have to check my store for the beertender! Dh will be thrilled if I can find one 75%. I'd love to get one for him for Christmas.

Thank you! I will have to check my store for the beertender! Dh will be thrilled if I can find one 75%. I'd love to get one for him for Christmas.

my closest store only has the display left, but i'm hoping to find one at 75% for dh also. guess i'll be doing some driving!!

I got lucky today and got one of those fireplaces that was from the summer patio clearance. It only had a 50% off sticker on it so I punched the DPCI on one of the scanners to see if it was 75% off. It came up as INF so I went to Guest Services and asked the manager to look up the last selling price on it. Turns out it was $34.98, so she sold it to me for that amount. I had 3 employees tell me what a great deal it was. It was such a pleasant shopping experience to have such a nice GSTL.

the beer tender is 99.95 (was 336 so might be the next model up) and comes with an you get an accessory kit through a rebate (mail in?)

I have seen the beertender accessory kits on clearance at some of my stores.

I have my eye on the griddles that are only 30% off ($14.98). It seems like they haven't budged for weeks. Anyone seen them go 50% or even 75% at your store?

I have seen the beertender accessory kits on clearance at some of my stores.

I have my eye on the griddles that are only 30% off ($14.98). It seems like they haven't budged for weeks. Anyone seen them go 50% or even 75% at your store?

Nope, mine have not budged either. Waiting for them to go lower!

me too. ours were finally 50% today, still had a ton left, so i am holding out for 75%

DCPI#057 12 0146 and I found mine on the back row of the electronic department at the end of the row (against the wall). They were with the keyboards/mice that were clearanced. They had a lot of clearance around that area, I just had to look around.

:woot2::gdthums::2woot::thumbsup:

found the guitar tonight!! last one left. my mom has been looking for an electric guitar for my little brother for over a year! he's gonna be a happy boy christmas morning!!

also saw

electronic mixer ###057-12-0338 37.xx 75%

electronic drums ###057-12-0039 57.xx 75%

beertender ###072-01-0192 74.98 63%

076034005 Cherokee Boy's Polo (orig, $7.99) - $1.98

062230678 College Twin Sheets (not XL) (orig &14.99) - $3.74

080000888 Case Logic Computer Carrying Case (orig. $19.99) - $4.98

My Target had 2 racks of Polos and T-shirts for $1.98 to $4.98 the one I got ds5 has skeletons on it.

There were baseball pants on clearance for $6.74 in sporting goods, but they didn't have the size I needed. (I didn't get the number) sorry.

On a side note if you have a shopko near you they have the baseball helmets clearanced at $4.99 and pants at $2.74. OT, I know but it might help someone.

###Aiptek ISDV2.4" pocket video camera $49.98 (50% off)

###College '09 twin size sheets $3.74

Got the last regular twin size sheets, still a bunch of XL twin left.

Did manage to pick up the KitchenAid mixer for 50% off a few days ago for my sister.

Got the last twin size sheet too at my store.

Also found 09 college throw..regualr 9.99..for 2.00 (067 00 0030)

09 body pillow cover. 2.48 (75% off) 062 23 0912

2 different tags 75% off

###204 04 0939 Go Diego go Underwater Myster tag book (3.48)

###204 04 0885 Fancy Nancy at the Museum Tag book (3.48)

Yesterday I found 2 boys twin comforter sets with the sham by Dwell studio that were 75% for $12.24ea reg priced $49.99. The comforters are a khaki color and has airplanes and car designs on it. I saved $76.00!:yup:

OMG!!! I've been looking for two for my son. It was only clearance 50% the tast time I looked. Imma go tomorrow and hopefully I will get lucky.

did anyone manage to get a humidifier at 75% off? I saw some at walgreens but said it was 17.xx at 75% off. Do these things really cost that much?

Did you mean a DEhumidifier? Seems odd that there would be a clearance on a humidifier at the beginning of the season. If you did mean DEhumidifier then Walmart's regular price on the smallest unit (25 pint) is $154. I've been watching for clearences on a DEhumidifier at Walmart (the only superstore in my area).

all the sheets an comforters have been salvaged! :-( I traveled an hour to my nearest target hoping to pick up HSM twin sheet set and Hannah Montana comforter and sheet set...the woman said they salvaged them thursday and they had a lot of them! I did the inventory thingy and it said they were available...big time bummer for me today. Although I did find 2 more of the disney video cameras (19.98) and an iPod docking station for $10!

I saw a Target worker today that seemed to be salvaging the College stuff...I didn't ask him if he was just moving it or if he was salvaging, but he was loading it all into a cart. It never went past 50% off.

Saw two cordless drills for 50% off today ($12-16 range). Didn't get the numbers.

I also saw an entire endcap in the video/music section of computer games for $4.98 (75% off).

I found the Dwell studio set at 75% off for my son as well.

What are the odds that I was able to get the sheets, comforter, and curtains all at the same store.

He's so excited.

My store had tons of the College 09 twin xl comforters at 75%.

I finally scored a deck box for 75% off ($14.98)! I thought these were long gone, it must have been a return, or dug out of a corner while they were filling in Christmas.

My craziest score this weekend was:

### 249-14-0006 3-Shelf Chestnut Bookcase $4.98

:eyepoppin When I saw it on an endcap I thought, "Oh no, they've stuck the wrong sticker on it". I sure didn't feel like arguing with the store manager and being made to feel like I was a thief (been there, done that). But, I noticed the DCPI number on the sticker matched the number on the box, so I decided to scan it - sure enough, it came up $4.98. Bought it without a hitch, the cashier even said "Wow, that's a good deal!" :yup: I figured it was a total fluke, and then I saw the same shelves in another Target near some other clearance stuff but with no sticker. I figured they had probably fixed the "pricing error", but went ahead and scanned it - $4.98! Yeah! Now I have two matching bookcases for less than 10 bucks!!! :cheesy:

It's this bookcase, but the DCPI# is different:

http://www.target.com/3-Shelf-Bookcase-Chestnut/dp/B001NQEQCI/ref=in_de_display_children_1?ie=UTF8&altString=3%20Shelf%20Bookcase%20Chestnut&pf_rd_r=1YZ5GCJN9BPVWA64GWGN&pf_rd_m=A1VC38T7YXB528&pf_rd_t=5201&pf_rd_i=B0025VBMA4&pf_rd_p=482688091&pf_rd_s=bottom-4

I was trying to figure out why it would be that price, and I think they accidentally took 75% off the 75% off price, making it almost 95% off. I had that happen once before with a Sunny Patch garden item that ended up costing me $0.63 (orig $9.99).

I finally scored a deck box for 75% off ($14.98)! I thought these were long gone, it must have been a return, or dug out of a corner while they were filling in Christmas.

My craziest score this weekend was:

### 249-14-0006 3-Shelf Chestnut Bookcase $4.98

:eyepoppin When I saw it on an endcap I thought, "Oh no, they've stuck the wrong sticker on it". I sure didn't feel like arguing with the store manager and being made to feel like I was a thief (been there, done that). But, I noticed the DCPI number on the sticker matched the number on the box, so I decided to scan it - sure enough, it came up $4.98. Bought it without a hitch, the cashier even said "Wow, that's a good deal!" :yup: I figured it was a total fluke, and then I saw the same shelves in another Target near some other clearance stuff but with no sticker. I figured they had probably fixed the "pricing error", but went ahead and scanned it - $4.98! Yeah! Now I have two matching bookcases for less than 10 bucks!!! :cheesy:

It's this bookcase, but the DCPI# is different:

http://www.target.com/3-Shelf-Bookcase-Chestnut/dp/B001NQEQCI/ref=in_de_display_children_1?ie=UTF8&altString=3%20Shelf%20Bookcase%20Chestnut&pf_rd_r=1YZ5GCJN9BPVWA64GWGN&pf_rd_m=A1VC38T7YXB528&pf_rd_t=5201&pf_rd_i=B0025VBMA4&pf_rd_p=482688091&pf_rd_s=bottom-4

I was trying to figure out why it would be that price, and I think they accidentally took 75% off the 75% off price, making it almost 95% offat I had that happen

once before with a Sunny Patch garden item that ended up costing me $0.63 (orig $9.99).

WOW!!!!:eyepoppin:eyepoppin Which store was it at???? Great find....