Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Thank you....I also got the 072041560 Kitchen Aid white stand mixer but only 30% off but I really wanted one and was about to spend the $250-299 to get one...so I am so excited....

Hey I have the 30% off code for Kohls....so I saw in the newspaper insert that Kohl's has their Kitchen Aid Artisan stand mixer on sale from $359.99 to $299.99 and with 30% off it was 209.99 then there is a $40 mail in rebate and too if you don't want the magazine another $12 rebate so 299.99-90-40-12=157.99 cheaper than I got the one at Target and the Kohl's is bigger with more accesories and the handle on the bowl. Just in case anyone is interested or wanting a stand mixer. Plus I got $40 in Kohl's cash....

I went to a local target last week and there were boys underwear and socks that had clearance tags but they covered them up with little white square tags and they were no longer on clearance. You could see the orange tag through the white though so they did not do a good job of hiding it

I hate it when stores do that- our Kmart will up the clearance price on stuff and not even completely cover the old lower price with the new higher tag on top- the last time I was so disgusted I left the store

Growl! I wasted an hour waiting on these to be marked down this morning and they stayed the same price they've been for 3 weeks!!!

Were these the camcorders? Mine were 50% this morning and noone in site marking down electronics. I may have to run back.

UPDATE: I did go to my closest Target and mine were 75% off. THX.

Edited by Tommysmom
updated

Were these the camcorders? Mine were 50% this morning and noone in site marking down electronics. I may have to run back.

Those are the ones I was watching. I waited a full hour for the price change team to get there and they checked them and they did not drop. I will be swinging back by another store later this afternoon as they have switched to doing electronics last in the day. Maybe they'll have done it.

They are camcorders and I don't have the DPCI for it but I have to go by Target tonight and if they have one I'll get the DPCI for you. Yesterday they had about 4 Pirates of the Carribbean and maybe 8 Hannah Montana. They also have the digital disney cameras for 24.98.

They are camcorders and I don't have the DPCI for it but I have to go by Target tonight and if they have one I'll get the DPCI for you. Yesterday they had about 4 Pirates of the Carribbean and maybe 8 Hannah Montana. They also have the digital disney cameras for 24.98.

Yeah, ours are all still 50%. Those digital cameras you mention are also 50% at $24.98

Found TWO tag readers and they told me at the register they had to go to salvage because they rang up "item not found" they were clearly clearanced marked at $12.xx :mad::mad:

I HATE it when they do that!!!!!!!!!! I found some sand toys & those summer glitter bouncyballs & they wouldnt sell me them at the weekend...grrrrrrrrrrr

Found TWO tag readers and they told me at the register they had to go to salvage because they rang up "item not found" they were clearly clearanced marked at $12.xx :mad::mad:

I HATE it when they do that!!!!!!!!!! I found some sand toys & those summer glitter bouncyballs & they wouldnt sell me them at the weekend...grrrrrrrrrrr

Just my $.02, but this is where it really pays to get to know which cashiers will simply ask you the price. I have 2-3 at my primary store who will always just ask if I know the price and sell it to me. It doesn't always work at other stores, but if you can scope them out and see if they seem to know what they are doing it helps. If they look like a pro without an attitude or if they look like they don't care, then I'll go there. I will often go through the garden center checkout with these kinds of things too. Less likely to call a manager. I have generally found that on busy days when the cart attendant (wearing the tell tale reflective vest) is called to cashier duty that they will almost always ask me the price.

I have been known to get in arguments with the "managers" from time to time over this. I always call and report it to the 800 number, though, as they shouldn't have it on the floor if they won't sell it. Ticks me off.

Had GREAT day yesterday!!! Hit 5 Targets & got some GREAt deals.

Got 5 back packs at 75% off

Got 9 lunchboxes at 75% off ( I use them as holders for the Leapsters, Vsmile Cyber pockets & Didj, they underneath section is great to hold the games)

9 Thermos flip tops for $3.98 each 75% off

Scrapbooking stuff at 50% off

Candle holders $1.24 75% off

Boys swim shorts $3.24 75% off

Boys White polo shirts $3.48 50% off

Crayons, coloured pencils, markers, glue, book covers 75% off

Area rug for $49.99 was $199.99 75% off

It was a fab shop, cant wait to go again

\

Got 5 Tag readers last week for $2.48 each :) :) :) :)

Which Target's did you go to? I have been looking for the Tag readers but no success. I am sure if there are any left they will go salvage soon.

Which Target's did you go to? I have been looking for the Tag readers but no success. I am sure if there are any left they will go salvage soon.

I had some hidden at the Lake Park store on Northlake & Congress & Also down in Boyton Beach on Congress & Gateway. There are none left in nthe following stores... Lake Park, Okeechobee & SR7, Lantana & SR7, Lakeworth & Jog, Congress & Gateway , Hagen Ranch & Boyton Beach BLVD. I was at all 6 on Saturday.

Anyone in the DFW find any BTS Thermos? I've been looking everywhere for some, but I doubt if any is left over. Our BTS has gone 75% and that usually means a lot of picked over stuff..:(

Look in the camping section where all the coolers & stuff are. There are some mixed in there. They put them back to stock rather than marking them all down. The only difference is the barcode on the bottom. You will find they look the same but the sticker barcode on the bottom has different numbers.

I had some hidden at the Lake Park store on Northlake & Congress & Also down in Boyton Beach on Congress & Gateway. There are none left in nthe following stores... Lake Park, Okeechobee & SR7, Lantana & SR7, Lakeworth & Jog, Congress & Gateway , Hagen Ranch & Boyton Beach BLVD. I was at all 6 on Saturday.

Abou two weeks ago I got the last two on the shelf at Okechobee and 441. They where behind the Dr. Seus new editon tags. Do you by chance have a pink one that you want to switch to green. PM me and let me know we could meet and make the switch.

Look in the camping section where all the coolers & stuff are. There are some mixed in there. They put them back to stock rather than marking them all down. The only difference is the barcode on the bottom. You will find they look the same but the sticker barcode on the bottom has different numbers.

Which store did you see these in?