Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

I used my $4 coupon on my $3.48 book w/o a problem. My Target doesn't even bat an eye when I hand them coupons. I can use as many as I want and it doesn't even matter which cashier rings me up! They are really good about adjusting the price if I forgot to use my coupon. I'll go back in a few days later with my recepit and coupon. They "fix" it and always hand me back cash (no matter how I paid.)

The only time I have ever had a problem is when I was only buying a single item and the coupon over-valued the item. So, I never let that happen now. Most cashiers around here don't even look at them. But I know that some areas scrutinize each coupon as if their life depended on it.

Now is the time when people have returned stuff & you find good stuff amoungst the cr@p that is left :).

Scored a kids bosch chain saw that was unpriced & had no box or anything ( I believe it was a display model) . Anyways I told the girl at the register that it was 75% off & it was $9.99 originally so I got it for $2.48. They were meant to be $14.00 so I got a good deal. DS 3 was VEY happy :)

Were they 9.99 or $14.00 regularly?

Has anyone in DFW seen 75% off dollar spot today?

Dollar Spot was 75% off today in Hurst. Red spot was mixed in with the blue spot so it required lots of digging to find stuff..but that was fun! :) The cashier said that they are taking out 2 or 3 registers and that Target to expand the Dollar Spot...it will be interesting to see if that happens!

I went today and found Toy Story/Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Fruit Snacks marked 98 cents on the shelf. I scanned it and it came up with the normal price, but I found someone and he said he would let the front know to give them to me for that price. I bought all 7 boxes. YEAH!!!

Sorry if this has been posted before. Thought I had found holy grail of MM 10packs (at least 20!) started loading in cart and then thought to scan.....2.99 for the 10 pack, 2.99 for the 15 pack.:(

You must have been at my store!!

We were there last night and I told DD to go check the juice while I continued on the perimeter. In a minute she came down the aisle and said, "Um, I sort of need the cart." I went over there and sure enough there was a shelf FULL of them, all flavors!! DD went to go check the price and I heard her 4 aisles over as she said, "Whoa!"

Sorry if this has been posted before. Thought I had found holy grail of MM 10packs (at least 20!) started loading in cart and then thought to scan.....2.99 for the 10 pack, 2.99 for the 15 pack.:(

You must have been at my store!!

We were there last night and I told DD to go check the juice while I continued on the perimeter. In a minute she came down the aisle and said, "Um, I sort of need the cart." I went over there and sure enough there was a shelf FULL of them, all flavors!! DD went to go check the price and I heard her 4 aisles over as she said, "Whoa!"

This is a dead deal (posted a couple of pages back). Target now carries the 10 pk. MMs regularly. I think we determined that the 15 pks. are no longer. The MP juices will still ring up 59 cents however.

Im so jealous of all you. I never find anything at our target.

Can someone tell me about the juice? I must have missed something and cant find the beginning in the forum. :confused:

It's over and done. The MM Juice deal is no longer. Target used to have a major pricing error, but it is now fixed. 10 packs used to ring up at 69 cents for years. It's over now though.

I wonder if they have some new software that is catching error more quickly. There were a few toy pricing errors that I noticed over the last few months. One was a Thomas toy that stayed an error for about 2 months or more, but is now corrected. The others were part of the reset, and they were NOF for the first week or 2, but are now corrected. In fact, one scanned NOF at the scanner, but rang up correctly at the register within a few days. I've been seeing more of that lately too. It is interesting.

The signs still said 50% off, of course that doesn't mean it wasn't 75%, but I didn't scan anything to find out.

I went to the Target in Wooddale, IL today and the signs read 50% off but the red dot items rang up at 75% off. Most times there is an 'end' date of the sale on the signs and the day after the 50% off sale ends it will be at 75%.

I have a theory on the selling of the 10 pks juice.... I think Corporate saw the growing sales of the 10 pks and decided to do away with the 15s because the 10pks sell better.. HAHAHAHA little do they know we were getting them for 69c and now that they are 2.99 we want the 15s back!!! HAHAHAHA Just mho!:D

I went today and found some new markdowns in the girl's clothing section. I was able to get some tanks and cotten shorts for big girls .87 each. Jean shorts were 3.48. Instead of seperating the clothes by % off like they usually do they had them seperated by size so that one rack was all size large, but prices ranged from 30-75% off. Hopefully this means that the rest will be going down soon?

I also found Hooked on Phonics workbooks marked down to 1.48(75%) in the regular book section.

I went today and found some new markdowns in the girl's clothing section. I was able to get some tanks and cotten shorts for big girls .87 each. Jean shorts were 3.48. Instead of seperating the clothes by % off like they usually do they had them seperated by size so that one rack was all size large, but prices ranged from 30-75% off. Hopefully this means that the rest will be going down soon?

I also found Hooked on Phonics workbooks marked down to 1.48(75%) in the regular book section.

Thanks for the info on the workbooks! Will be heading to Target tomorrow morning.:yup:

I have a theory on the selling of the 10 pks juice.... I think Corporate saw the growing sales of the 10 pks and decided to do away with the 15s because the 10pks sell better.. HAHAHAHA little do they know we were getting them for 69c and now that they are 2.99 we want the 15s back!!! HAHAHAHA Just mho!:D

I think they knew we were getting them for $.69 (in my area they were only $.17). I just believe as a way to save money, they now mix a few 15s in as the new "secret special". Everytime I go now, there are 2 or 3 15s mixed in at 2.99 and no longer a shelf space for them.

My kids found a Spongebob DS game for $14.98 (50% off) and a Wii Miniature Golf game for $14.98 (50% off). Also found a pink highback booster seat for $12.49 (75% off). I would love to find another one but my next closest Target is an hour away. Lots of Baby/Toddler summer clothes at 50-75% off. Mostly tanks. I see they have alot of the circo tanks and scooters marked at 30%. They are very cute but we are holding out for bigger discounts. We'll see if there is anything left. I know they mark on Mondays, but does anyone know how often? For example, will the clothing that was marked just yesterday be marked further in a week, or will they leave it where it is for a couple of weeks?