Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

http://www.leapfrog.com/en/landingpages/learning_path_recommendation.html

Hopefully the link will work.

I tried another store and they did NOT have the Tag on sale, but there were some in "new" boxes and the "old" boxes were elsewhere. I figure that store will mark down soon too given the 2 different locations.

What coupons did you use to get that price?!

Someone else provided the link above. You have to sign up for their email list, but you get the coupons that way.

I 'think' I got a couple of good deals Finally! :)

Air Hogs R/C Havoc Cyclone stunt flyer $4.98

Gazillion Bubble Flyer $ 2.48

Big Bubble bucker $2.48

Not alot left in the Lynchburg VA store in the clearance isle.

Watch that stunt flyer it's delicate as all heck and broke on the first day for us.

This one really IS nice. It is good till the end of the year. Where did you find it? Did they have any other Leapster product coupons? I'd love to find one like this for DIDJ or Leapster2!

Is this a PDF file or a link to the website?

through a link from another dealfinding site. I didn't see that they had coupons for the Didj or Leapster 2.

More coupons for Leapfrog items are here: http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=142225&highlight=Leapfrog

This is a pdf file they have through a link on their website. You can also get there by going to their Tag page on leapfrog.com and it's on the top right.

http://www.leapfrog.com/tag/tag.html

also.. elsewhere in the country there might be coupons out for you..

...from another site:

I just read a post on a blog that says there is a Q for the Diji System in a new booklet some people are finding at Publix.

The booklet is called "Load up on Fun"

Load Up On Fun (all coupons expire 12/31/09)

-$1/1 Tropicana Orange Juice 128-oz

-$1/2 boxes of Quaker Chewy Granola Bars

-$1/2 6-packs of Aquafina FlavorSplash

-$1/1 Frito Lay 20 or 22 count Variety Pack

-$1/2 Rubbermaid TakeAlongs Containers

-$10/1 Didj Custom Gaming System

-Save $30 when you book 2 nights at Hotels.com

Went today and hubby just wanted to scan through video games, not looking for sales or intending to buy anything. He found Cronicals of Riddick, Assault on Athena for 14.98 regular 59.99. It was found on the greatest hits isle (the ones not in lock boxes). Its a new game for this year, he was so surprised. Only noticed the one, and it was the only XBOX 360 game marked. There was a Guiter Hero for PS3 and 1 game for the DS. It seemed like a mistake but not for sure.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the heads up on this! I went to my local target to see if I could find this same game and I found it for XBOX360 for $7.**! Made a great prezzy for the hubby!

Does anyone know how to get the "10.00 off Electronics purchase of $100.00 or more"coupon that is generated at the checkout? Is there any specific item to buy?

Or...does anyone have a coupon that they will not use? My DD wants a DS Lite, and this will help with our 10% sales tax! Thanks!

Does anyone know how to get the "10.00 off Electronics purchase of $100.00 or more"coupon that is generated at the checkout? Is there any specific item to buy?

Or...does anyone have a coupon that they will not use? My DD wants a DS Lite, and this will help with our 10% sales tax! Thanks!

I have one I dont need, sent you a PM!

You may want to buy it even without the coupon as they are on sale for $99 this week anyway. By the time someone mails you the coupon, you'll end up with the price going back up. Plus, you can always go back in and get the coupon applied to the receipt later.

Someone else provided the link above. You have to sign up for their email list, but you get the coupons that way.

I went to my Target today, scanned the box and it is still ringing up full price. :( Has anyone else had the same issue?

i was wondering about this long time so thought of asking if anybody has seen jewellery section going on clearance in Target.. have saw it going to 30% off last week but never found it more than that.

Not that they have huge selection of it but some of them were nice.

I went to my Target today, scanned the box and it is still ringing up full price. :( Has anyone else had the same issue?

I also checked the TAG reading system at my Target and it is ringing up full price...has anyone else had this problem? Was really hoping to get it 50% off for my son for Christmas.

I went to 2 different Target stores and only one of them had the TAG reader for the 50% off price. I noticed that both boxes at both stores look exactly the same but the UPC ends with 21114 (or something close..don't have the receipt in front of me) for the 50% off TAG and 20004/30004 for the one that rings up FULL price

It could be that it's a regional thing? I'm sure they'll all go 50% off because the old TAG reader has 16mb memory whereas the newest one has 32mb (able to hold 10 books instead of the typical 5), but it sure was frustrating figuring it out!

We had some Tag Readers for 30% off at one of my stores. There are two different Tag Reader boxes; one is on clearance the other is not. They look very similar, but the difference I saw was that the one that is NOT on clearance has a Dr. Seuss picture on the front. I scanned both types of boxes and one came up as $49, then other for $34 (30% off orig price). I managed to find a Tag book too for 75% off and I was able to use a $3 off coupon, so I paid $0.48 for it.

Thanks to the OP for the heads up on the Tag Reader!! I love this forum. It helps so much when I go clearance hunting at Target.

Also, I saw this on clearance (Sorry, I don't know how to post a picture in my message):

### Fisher Price Remote Control Musical Monitor Digital Audio System with Dual Receivers - 50% off

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=2011&e=detail&selcat=bgm&pid=48486

red dot 50% off here dish cloths some towels i think also some tiny calculators like 1x2 inches tiny gel pens coca cola plates really cute,

My Target was 50% off too. Lots of Dr. Seuss stuff (bowls, bags, stickie pads, magnet pads, little notebooks, markers, etc)