Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Let's hope they don't drag out the July toy clearance like they did the January clearance. I'm not looking forward to it as much as previous years.

Oh I know! It was terrrrrible this year. Alot of wasted travel time, I wish I had a target right next to me!:mad: I think this summer one will be different then the after christmas :yup: we can only hope! but I sure am excited. This is like my black friday rush. I get a countdown going on and everything!!!!

I rememeber the summer sale was around my birthday and my son's birthday.. which is July 31st - August 11th

if that helps any! other wise I would check back in the old forum :yup:

I may have missed it if it's already been posted (sorry if I did), but the Sunny Patch stuff is 30% off.

Was it all on sale at your store? At ours it was only specific items. Gloves, some boots (girl ones only) and some of the other odds & ends. It was mostly the pink stuff. But the tunnel and such were not on sale.

Was it all on sale at your store? At ours it was only specific items. Gloves, some boots (girl ones only) and some of the other odds & ends. It was mostly the pink stuff. But the tunnel and such were not on sale.

Yep. All the Sunny Patch stuff was marked down. I was surprised because at another store it was only the girls stuff and random stuff for boys. It was odd there because the girls rainboots were marked down, but the boys weren't.

TOY SALE HAS BEGUN!

Go figure, I just spoke of it the other day...

I went into target today and all the end caps were full with 30% off clearance signs and filled with toys! YAY!

There was one endcap with 50%

:gdsign1:

Wow, that's earlier than I remember! I'll have to check out my Targets and see if we have begun. Anyone in DFW seen movement?

Oh I know I was shocked too! They were marking it while I was there today. With about 3 endcaps full of clearance. So if your store has yet to go.. keep an eye out!;)

From what I saw it wasn't much of the "summer" toys. It was more of the regular aisle toys. It was so busy with associates I didn't bother getting in their way to see what they were marking down I just quickly browsed and said "I'll wait for 50-75%" and my boyfriend looked at me and said "ohhh boy.. it's back again!" I giggled:yup:

Gritz,

I am so happy to see someone else from the Bay Area.

Which Targets do you shop at?

I shop at at San Jose-Coleman or Milpitas. I miss the Sunnyvale one.

Blossom Valley tends to mark things down faster, I've heard from friends.

I recently met a friend for lunch at Gilroy and LOVE their target.

They hads tons of Leapsters at 75% off when all of my local targets had it at 30 or 50 percent off. Plus, I found MM there and tons of other great stuff that one time I went. Too bad its sooooo far.

Oh I know I was shocked too! They were marking it while I was there today. With about 3 endcaps full of clearance. So if your store has yet to go.. keep an eye out!;)

From what I saw it wasn't much of the "summer" toys. It was more of the regular aisle toys. It was so busy with associates I didn't bother getting in their way to see what they were marking down I just quickly browsed and said "I'll wait for 50-75%" and my boyfriend looked at me and said "ohhh boy.. it's back again!" I giggled:yup:

My store was the same they were marking a ton while I was there. All of our sunny patch stuff was 30% too.

Toys marked 30%-50% (like previous posts) and on regular shelf space (no "clearance isles"). Let the stalking begin!!

Also found end caps with down comforters, feather beds, hand towels and washcloths marked 75% off. I picked up these for my guest room:

### 062201152 Woolrich down-free blanket full/queen 240 thread count 11.24 was 44.99

(also had these in twin sizes, colors: blue, white, tan)

### 062201013 Woolrich white goose featherbed full size 240 thread count 17.48 was 69.99

Scottsdale Pavillons had 50% off all large patio furniture items, I sat in one, for about 10 minutes in the chair I want, but decided to risk it and wait for 75%...AHHHHH....

Oh and a few "down free" comforters 75%, just a few in twin and 1 king left. Other comforter sets were 30 - 50%

Alison

Scottsdale AZ

txsupermom, do you mind sharing which Target you found these at? None of the ones near me (Plano area) had these. Thx!

Toys marked 30%-50% (like previous posts) and on regular shelf space (no "clearance isles"). Let the stalking begin!!

Also found end caps with down comforters, feather beds, hand towels and washcloths marked 75% off. I picked up these for my guest room:

### 062201152 Woolrich down-free blanket full/queen 240 thread count 11.24 was 44.99

(also had these in twin sizes, colors: blue, white, tan)

### 062201013 Woolrich white goose featherbed full size 240 thread count 17.48 was 69.99

WOOOO!!!!!! I found 5 MMs today at a store that NEVER has them. I think that maybe since they are on sale, they have had to stock them more often or something. 2 apple and 3 grape! I was almost out of juice boxes since my last haul, so it was great timing!

Also found some cute shoes for my little girl...50% off. There were a lot of 30% off and a few 50%.

I have to say that I am hoping that this is just the preview to the toy sale because the stuff that was on the endcaps at my store was REALLY uninteresting to me. I didn't see a single thing that I would buy even at 75% off. I am hoping that the rest will be better!

I went to Target yesterday with a friend who had NEVER used coupons at Target. I told her we should check out the MM juices - look for 10 packs, I told her. We found TEN of them!! I was so giddy!!! We are stocked for my son's birthday party!!! I think she's hooked now too! ;)

Saw toys clearanced at our store too, but it was only 3 endcaps (not full ones either) so I don't think this is "it" yet. Our store had a ton of those frames that flip over for 75%. I bought 3 for $3.74 each. I'm saving them for Christmas gifts for whomever. Maybe teachers...

Toy clearance should be interesting. Seems like many Target stores around here just aren't the same stores... prolly like that with many retailers. I've noticed other sale shopping experiences at some of my favorite stores have very slim pickens compared to their sales last year as well. I suppose there are a lot more shoppers interested in saving and shopping sales. Plus, it seems like stores haven't got inventories as big either. Both those added together make for not much leftover for deep discounts.

I always score some really great deals during the Hanna Andersson kids clothing sale, and this year, stuff is so picked through and so much was already sold out after only a few days of their sale :(((

OT, I know. Just sayin' that it will be interesting to see if the Target toy sale is as big as it's been in the past.

Toy clearance should be interesting. Seems like many Target stores around here just aren't the same stores... prolly like that with many retailers. I've noticed other sale shopping experiences at some of my favorite stores have very slim pickens compared to their sales last year as well. I suppose there are a lot more shoppers interested in saving and shopping sales. Plus, it seems like stores haven't got inventories as big either. Both those added together make for not much leftover for deep discounts.

I always score some really great deals during the Hanna Andersson kids clothing sale, and this year, stuff is so picked through and so much was already sold out after only a few days of their sale :(((

OT, I know. Just sayin' that it will be interesting to see if the Target toy sale is as big as it's been in the past.

I don't think they're finished marking down what they are going to clearance for end of summer. At least at ours, there are tons of toys with an "NCF" shelf label ("not carried forward" I think)-I'm sure those will all get clearanced within the month, so I think what we're seeing now is only the beginning. Maybe that's just wishful thinking though...

Thank you, maybe some japanese for lunch would be yummie

Target isn't what it used to be for sure. They had one small Intex pool for 129.00 and nothing on sale. Patio furniture is 30%

Even the Loreal hair color bogo is gone.

Will wait to take DH with me for Japanese.