Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

It is ONLY holiday returns, and, again, some states do not allow the policy to be upheld. They probably still use the same signage regardless of state because some people will read it and not try. It is not a matter of employee or store choice. It is handled by the computer. So the employee is not able to override it.

I guess that means in CT I can return and re-buy Holiday clearance..Yey!!! That's Awesome!

Found the Domos dressed like bunny and duck. Also, hot wheels, zubber, play doh bunny basket, whiffle ball 4pk, MLP, Disney princess pack, light up jump ropes, hershey kisses, hershey eggs, Sponge Bob back pack clip w/candy, Sponge Bob cars. Also heard that the Colony store had loads left as of yesterday afternoon.

Was at the Op Super Target 119th street at noon and they were restocking Easter throws, Mr./Mrs. Bunny Potato Heads and these cute little bubble sets... my first bubbles or something like that.

Also, check the regular book aisle for this cute hardcover book:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51yjYLkU%2B1L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

It rings as $3.60.

I didn't familiarize myself with much that was Easter, so can't really report back on anything else exciting. I did find some bunny marshmallows (29cents) and the graham crackers are marked down to $2.50. With the $1 off both Target coupon, that made for a box of Honey Maids and a bag of marshmallows for $1.79... not bad.

I guess that means in CT I can return and re-buy Holiday clearance..Yey!!! That's Awesome!

It seems likely if they let you do it this time. Check for the sign when you go in next time. Heck, ask about it at another Target or look on the CT Attorney General's website. It is usually the Attorney General that has to prosecute these laws. They'll be able to tell you for certain.

What did these look like?

The guns look like the nerf ones, smaller in size w/6 sponge darts. The LPS animal was just like the ones in the reg aisle but it was a bunny (look in the top left corner and there is an egg) and the moon sand were only those two colors (with those exact names).

The guns look like the nerf ones, smaller in size w/6 sponge darts. The LPS animal was just like the ones in the reg aisle but it was a bunny (look in the top left corner and there is an egg) and the moon sand were only those two colors (with those exact names).

Thanks! I found the moon sand, but the Airtech guns are nowhere to be found. I've got a gaggle of boys that show up at the house to play with my sons and those would be perfect! This website, Target and my inability to control my clearance habit make my house the "cool" house for play! Waiting to break out all the water toys from last summer's clearance . . . I'll never get them out of the pool!!:D

###Disney cd players 12.xx (50% off) Cars, Tinkerbell

###Disney mix max 19.xx (75% off) these had Hanah Montana on them

More specifically, it was the PINK bunny. There is a cream/tan bunny in the regular aisle that is not Easter.

I went yesterday and found the zubber, pixos, kelly dolls and one Lego set. I also bought a couple purses for my little girl. The Dollar Spot was 50% off and I found a purple barrette set for her as well as a headband. The Curious George stuff was marked down as well. I think it was the blue dot stuff.

More specifically, it was the PINK bunny. There is a cream/tan bunny in the regular aisle that is not Easter.

Ohh.. that expains it.. because I saw this bunny in regular toy isle in one store (bought it at 75%) but then saw another one that I thought was just like it and was debating whether I wanted to buy one more but it scanned $11.xx :cheesy:

(I do remember this bunny was cream color.. now I have to go double-check if the one I have is pink..LOL)

**Update: the bunny I have is pink :)

Edited by arelf27

Any deals today? 90% tomorrow?

Believe it or not... I walked my target's toy section like you all said, and they stocked all the hotwheels on their own shelf, tons of the pixos, tons of the other stuff including geotrax!... speechless. Now I'll show up tomorrow and grab it all up!:tongue1:

was at target(miami) yesterday and found pretty much nothing in "easter" section. just had a bunch of egg coloring/decorating kits and grass along with an and full of reese's eggs and the cadbury ones. Everything was 75% off so I went looking around the toy department found one of those geo trac thomas things, a sesame street tiny figure, a few tiny easter themed etch a sketch and a larger christmas one as well as some molding type pixos stuff but figured wouldn't really be of any use to me. I've never found the MM's but I started looking recently. My best find at taget so far has got to be the whole stash of winnie the pooh my first christmas stuff at 90%. We bought soft maybe chenille blankets and dress/pant sets in the gift boxes and little leather shoes plus a set of bibs that was some outrageous price. My sister in law is due late july so I just bought a little of everything and when I got home I was taking everything out of the car and my mother quickly moved everything to my room so my father wouldn't have a fit as she thought I'd spent too much. We all had a huge laugh at the receipt :)

easter 90% & blue dot 75% here too

No candy but lots of stuff for next year and for the goody bags for dd b-day party in 2 weeks. Found a Tonka truck basket for .99 for nephew next year.

And when I said LOTS, I mean lots...I spent $40 (including 75% off dollar spot)! Tons of Pixos, moonsand, flubber, empty speciality eggs, etc. The only thing I really wanted and didn't get (even at 50% off) was the Disney Princess polly pocket type things.

Does anyone on here happen to know about Razor Scooters... specifically the electric ones? Target has the E175 on sale this week for $89.99 and Toys R Us has an E100 for $79.99. They both appear to have the same description in the ad. I really don't want to make a trip to Toys R Us if the E175 is a better model. I'd rather just pay the extra $10 and get a slightly better model from Target. I've tried to google to get a comparison and also went out to the Razor site, but there wasn't any clear information about what the differences were (if any) between the E100 and the E175. One would presume that since they are numbered differently, there would be differences, but I know sometimes manufacturers give special versions to stores with a different model number even though they are essentially the same thing.

Just thought I see if there was anyone out there who has been down the Electric Scooter path with their kids and might be able to help me out. I'd like to get my dd8 one for her b-day in May.

TIA!!:)

Had a lot of luck today at 90% off in the easter section, though there were very few toys. Got a bunch of kitchen towels for $.39/2...I love that these are not Eastery, but just spring colors. Also got the vinyl tablecloth for $.49. Found an Easter book in the regular book section that scanned at 90%, so that was a bonus.

I saw a Disney princess bicycle for 30% off...I'm PRAYING no one buys it at 30% so I can scoop it up for 50% for my little princess. But I doubt it...it's the only bike on clearance at my store, so I'm guessing it will be gone before it goes down further.

Also got my free reusable shopping bag! I went twice to this Target...by the second time (at 1:00 p.m.) they were out of the free bags already. Those went fast!

Can I have my sale from yesterday adjusted for the 90% if I paid 75% yesterday or do I have to return everything and rebuy?

They won't price adjust prices for items on clearance. Check with others on buying and returning, I think some have posted that you can't do it anymore but I'm not sure, that may just be with holiday clearance...

Can I have my sale from yesterday adjusted for the 90% if I paid 75% yesterday or do I have to return everything and rebuy?

You can't adjust but might be able to return and rebuy?? (although I'm not sure how would you rebuy?? Even if that stuff gets put back on the shelf I doubt it will stay there even for a second..) If you happen to find things for 90% and buy them you can MAYBE return the stuff you bought at 75%.. I guess ppl. are saying that Target's policy is they give you the current price of Holiday clearance and not what you paid.. But there are states that have laws preventing that so you never know unless you try..

I can tell you in CT you can return Holiday clearance and they give you what you paid and not the current price. I went to another T. yesterday around noon so nothing at all left on the Easter shelf but I still found a few goodies around the store.

I found 4!!! Pink LPS Bunny Decorate kits in regular isle. I decided I will give these out as Party Favors for DD's 4th B-Day in July. Also Diego bubbles, Pooh bubbles, Robot basket. I bought all these things before at 50% & 75% so I was able to return with those receipts!!!

### 057040673 Disney Cars personal CD players - $6.24

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41WuGyAl98L._AA400_.jpg

Really wanted the Hello Kitty, but they were all gone.

Also found:

###057101151 HSM Mix Clip $3.74

###207020541 Nintendo DS Petz Rescue Endangered Paradise $7.48